Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-18-2010, 11:27 PM   #1
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default So Hill has finnaly made it in to the rotation...

Im glad this move was finnaly made. When he's been out there which has not been much, he's played well. I think if he can get a consistant 15-20 minutes a game he can improve for next season. If he continues to get 15 mins a game for the rest of the season I can see him averging 6 ppg and maybey 2 or 3 rebounds.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:12 AM   #2
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So Hill has finnaly made it in to the rotation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Im glad this move was finnaly made. When he's been out there which has not been much, he's played well. I think if he can get a consistant 15-20 minutes a game he can improve for next season. If he continues to get 15 mins a game for the rest of the season I can see him averging 6 ppg and maybey 2 or 3 rebounds.

nice mid range jumper.
And I think he should average 15-20 minutes a game, but so should Toney Douglas. They have both shown that they have potential.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #3
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

I have faith in our eighth!
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #4
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Hill is making the most of his time. I think he had like 11 points and 8 rebounds in 12 minutes against the Lakers? He's playing well. Keep giving him around 15 minutes and the knicks will get a lot of production in that time.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He does seem to fit in decently with about 10-15 minutes of action.

He is still raw though, I wouldn't think to give him more than that.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #6
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have been saying this forever now.. Finally he's getting PT.. He's the biggest guy on the team(besides Darkillic)
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: