Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-24-2010, 10:58 PM   #16
lilBjennings
I brick open layups

lilBjennings has not been impressing people
Default Re: Coutdown to Favre crying and retiring for the 65th time

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
who let this stupid f*ck post?

GREAT post son.... almost as great as favre trademark INT at the end of the game, but not quite

Last edited by lilBjennings : 01-24-2010 at 11:00 PM.
lilBjennings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:00 PM   #17
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilBjennings
shieettttt comeback!

old fart chokes at the end of the game another INT, nothing new

I take it by your avatar you're a Packer fan right?
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:05 PM   #18
lilBjennings
I brick open layups

lilBjennings has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I take it by your avatar you're a Packer fan right?

lol no im from vancouver bro, im a seahawks fan, we dont even have a team haha
lilBjennings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:07 PM   #19
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
lol no im from vancouver bro, im a seahawks fan, we dont even have a team haha

I'm a Raiders fan, so I to don't have a team. Well we could probably field an Olympic Gold medal winning sprint team though.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:18 PM   #20
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

the favrester chokes again
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:57 AM   #21
Castel
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Castel has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
how long do you guys give him?

i say 1 week until he "retires"

2 weeks, then he comes back, then retire again, then cry a bit on ESPN, then he comes back and then he get hit by a truck. (i hope)
Castel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #22
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Favre yanks his team from victory into the jaws of defeat again...nothing to see here. Just business being taken care of.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #23
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

I was just beginning to say to myself these past few weeks that maybe Favre was gonna do it different this time..... I was pretty harsh on him at the start of the season and he did do more than I expected, but he went out like Brett Favre again.. throws the INT that breaks his team's back. The Viking are now in a potentially bad situation.... favre almost has to come back for this to be worth it..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #24
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Not to mention him completely missing Peterson on that handoff that could have potentially gotten them up by a TD before the end of the 1st half.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #25
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Not to mention him completely missing Peterson on that handoff that could have potentially gotten them up by a TD before the end of the 1st half.

Blame Favre, how original

How many times is AP gonna fumble? AP lost the game not Favre. Harvin had another crucial fumble as well.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #26
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The...football_again

Quote:
Let the annual "will he or won?t he retire" bonanza begin.

Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre tells ESPN?s Ed Werder that it's "highly unlikely" he'll play football again.

FOX's Jay Glazer also reported that all of Favre's teammates expect him to retire.

Favre said following Sunday night's 31-28 loss to the Saints at the Superdome that he doesn't want to make a decision on the future of his career right now and that he wants to discuss his options with his family.

Have a fun offseason/first 3 weeks of training camp Vikes fans.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:59 PM   #27
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The...football_again

Have a fun offseason/first 3 weeks of training camp Vikes fans.
There is NO WAY his family is going to want him to play again. You all saw his wife's face the entire game. I don't think she smiled once in the second half.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #28
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

favre for mcnabb, get it done banner/reid.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:08 PM   #29
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Quote:
Blame Favre, how original

How many times is AP gonna fumble? AP lost the game not Favre. Harvin had another crucial fumble as well.

I never said that Favre was solely to blame.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:56 AM   #30
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll believe Favre is retired when I see the corpse.

I'm sick of the will he/won't he retire business but I've decided that it's more ESPN's fault for overcovering it than anything. I'd love to see the issue ignored until he either puts a practice jersey on or we see the season start without him.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: