Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-25-2010, 12:50 AM   #16
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Super Bowl XLIV Discussion: Saints vs. Colts, 2/7/10

I think this is gonna be a good game.

Prediction:

Saints jump out early but the Comeback Colts own the second half

Colts 31-27.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:53 AM   #17
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i think the colts are going to blow out the saints.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:02 AM   #18
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like both teams so whoever wins it's all good with me.

But if I had to make a prediction I say Colts. They have a great Dee and Peyton Manning. Throw in a lil Reggie Wayne....

Colts 31 Saint 24
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:18 AM   #19
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I think this is gonna be a good game.

Prediction:

Saints jump out early but the Comeback Colts own the second half

Colts 31-27.

This is my current feeling about the game. I've watched every Colts game and in a lot of them Indy fell behind early, Manning needed the first quarter or two to figure out the weaknesses in the defense, and then he exposed them over and over again in the second half to lead the Colts to a come from behind victory.

The Colts/Dolphins game still beats all I've ever seen. Go pull up the box score to that game and try to figure out how Indy won. Manning gets two weeks to breakdown and dissect the New Orleans defense and they aren't exactly the New York Jets or Baltimore Ravens on defense. Manning struggled and looked a little lost in the first half today (against the #1 pass defense) and then came out and owned them in the second half, without even having to use Clark or Wayne. Ryan (for some reason) benched Lito Sheppard at the last minute who had been starting at CB all year long for the Jets, and his back-ups got exposed over and over again, by two rookie WR's.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:27 AM   #20
Susie89
I airball my layups

Susie89 has an OK reputation so far

p90x workout, or Power 90 Extreme, is a property exercise program produced by Tony Horton. Soon after a few times, a guy sees himself in the hospital due to this exercise routine.

Last edited by Susie89 : 08-18-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Susie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:53 AM   #21
Mista Kool
Rape Is Wrong

Mista Kool is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Two teams that were at one point a combined 26-0...

I'm rooting for the Colts, obviously, but the Saints are good enough to make me slightly nervous, which couldn't be said about the Ravens or Jets.

Colts 34
Saints 30
Mista Kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:52 AM   #22
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Saints 44 Colts 13
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #23
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Your AFC Pro Bowl QBs: Schaub, Vince Young, and David Garrard. AFC South clearly has the best QBs.

Can they stop playing the Pro Bowl now?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #24
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

i think the saints got this one. bush better not fumble.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:24 AM   #25
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
I like both teams so whoever wins it's all good with me.

But if I had to make a prediction I say Colts. They have a great Dee and Peyton Manning. Throw in a lil Reggie Wayne....

Colts 31 Saint 24

Don't you mean Pierre Garcon? Like I said yesterday in the game thread before the game started, Garcon is the Colts playmaker now.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:18 PM   #26
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

GP_20's NFL Expert Pick:

Colts 34-20
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:05 PM   #27
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

saints by 4
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:35 PM   #28
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

And they keep coming up with gimmicks to MAKE fans interested, as if we're doing ourselves a disservice by not watching. No one cares
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:48 PM   #29
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Colts have been playing great lately. Colts winning this one.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #30
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Your AFC Pro Bowl QBs: Schaub, Vince Young, and David Garrard. AFC South clearly has the best QBs.

Ouch, but at least London Fletcher is finally in the PB. That's very, very ****ed up if they took Young over both Orton and Flacco.

Last edited by Jackass18 : 01-25-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: