Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-26-2010, 12:39 AM   #16
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone going to actually watch the Pro Bowl this year?

If I've got nothing better to do. Which I probably won't so.... we'll see. If the weather clears up I might pick up a tee time for that day.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:01 AM   #17
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Putting it a week before the Super Bowl will greatly help its ratings. The Sunday in between the Conference games and the Super Bowl is a major bore, so now we'll have some footbll to watch, regardless if its meaningless.

And i've never even watched a whole game from start to finish. The longest I watched was in like 01 when the Bucs had like 9 players in it.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:18 PM   #18
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

think I am gonna try to watch this thing...

or at least I will start to watch it, probably won't finish...

see if Romo can out stat McNabb...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:45 PM   #19
Susie89
I airball my layups

Susie89 has an OK reputation so far

The cost of the insanity workout schedule Workout is drastically lower research equally as much work the final results are garunteed. Look at how crowded and gross a fitness center is en route home from work or at peak hours - do the Insanity Workout everyday when it's conveinent for you personally!

essie nail polish How Do You Know If You Have Nail Fungus? Below Some Of The Signs or symptoms The nails

Last edited by Susie89 : 02-09-2014 at 12:36 AM.
Susie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:49 PM   #20
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation

instead of an actual game, the players who make the pro-bowl should receive a sticker or stripe of some sort (kind of like college) that they keep for their career. that way injury replacements never get the honor of making a pro bowl they didnt really deserve to make, and the real pro bowlers actually have something to show for it.
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:57 PM   #21
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just turned it on, the AFC already scored twice?

Champ just got burnt.

Last edited by Jackass18 : 01-31-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:01 PM   #22
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I just turned it on, the AFC already scored twice?

nfc's missing patrick willis. score would be 14-0 nfc if that wasn't the case
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:03 PM   #23
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

rodgerssssssssssss
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:05 PM   #24
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Defensive players aren't really trying. Could of been multiple sacks by now but they've been holding back. I've been laughing at Rodgers explaining the play call to his receivers.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #25
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
Defensive players aren't really trying. Could of been multiple sacks by now but they've been holding back. I've been laughing at Rodgers explaining the play call to his receivers.
watching the line is funny...

they just kinda stand up and lightly pat each other...
Old 01-31-2010, 09:09 PM   #26
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Mike Jenkins showed in the first half that he truly was a replacement....getting burnt by Andre Johnson then Brandon Marshall.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #27
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Mike Jenkins showed in the first half that he truly was a replacement....getting burnt by Andre Johnson then Brandon Marshall.
I haven't really been paying attention to this game but I don't think you can say that anyone's preformance in this thing shows anything at all...

In fact, some of these guys (like Peterson) just played a real game last week...I am in shock he even knows what the plays are...they didn't even practice together...
Old 01-31-2010, 09:50 PM   #28
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just saw Romo throw to DeSean.

The Pro Bowl messin with my head. NFC needs a comeback so DeSean can get MVP. Do they even have that? MVP?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:00 PM   #29
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I just saw Romo throw to DeSean.

The Pro Bowl messin with my head. NFC needs a comeback so DeSean can get MVP. Do they even have that? MVP?
yeah that's like against the laws of nature or something...

I think when DeSean threw that flea flicker he was trying to throw it to Miles...

"DeSean to Miles for the TD"...
Old 01-31-2010, 10:04 PM   #30
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vince Young sucks.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: