Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-21-2010, 04:03 PM   #166
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Is this game worth the $60?

I'm a huge fan of Western movies and the Old West time periods.

I told myself after buying The Show 10 that I wasn't gonna waste anymore money til Backbreaker and Madden, but this game is enticing.
Have you ever played GTA IV before?
gyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #167
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I told myself after buying The Show 10 that I wasn't gonna waste anymore money til Backbreaker and Madden, but this game is enticing.

If you are a huge fan of westerns you need to get in this.

Madden? Fauck that shit.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:22 PM   #168
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This game is too addicting, I have hardly put it down since it arrived. Im about 30% of the way done with the singleplayer and level 12 on multiplayer. Just had a huge shootout at fort mercer, probably killed 50 guys with the chain gun.

Last edited by KeylessEntry : 05-21-2010 at 04:24 PM.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #169
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Not only is it worth it, it's a must have. This game breaks all kinds of new ground. Considering you're into Western movies, this will probably be your favorite game.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #170
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
This game is too addicting, I have hardly put it down since it arrived. Im about 30% of the way done with the singleplayer and level 12 on multiplayer. Just had a huge shootout at fort mercer, probably killed 50 guys with the chain gun.

level 12! so is it pretty easy/quick to rank up?
or have you really just not put it down yet
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:37 PM   #171
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

still not so sure about the auto aim crap. i'm all about buying a game for it's online multiplayer features. how fun is it to have an opponent across the map only having to push the aim button to get locked onto you as u move? sounds like some bullshit to me.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:51 PM   #172
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Yes. Factor in free DLC content Rockstar will be putting out where you can play co-op (6 missions). The $60 aint nothing given how much you'll get out of this game moneys worth. Map is beyond huge. I have yet to see 50% of it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:57 PM   #173
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Grrr. I shouldnt have asked b/c now I am most def gonna get it, even though I shouldnt considering I'm fixin to have to start paying off student loans to go along with all my other bills. I miss being a kid/teenager.

Freakin video games. I miss the days when games were 20-30 bucks

Off topic; If the rumors of PS4/Xbox 3 games are going to be 80-100 bucks per game, then they're crazy. 60 bucks is almost too much. /rant
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #174
LbloodOjunkieG
I hit open 5-footers

LbloodOjunkieG has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
damn man you got attached!

i was doing the mission with marshall johnson, the one in pike's basin
and as i was leaving, i whistled over my horse.. and i guess i was near a cliff, and he just like ran off the cliff lol

i 'd then 'd then 'd again

I was very attached. We went everywhere together. Did everything together. Now she is just........gone.
LbloodOjunkieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:36 PM   #175
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

anyone know what veteran gang matches is besides the auto aim off
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:01 AM   #176
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

got mine yesterday fellas. I am very impressed. I am a new gamer by the way and have never played grand theft auto or anything like it. So this is a new concept for me. I love it. I am wondering though if you do not have the will power to shut it off this game might be designed to take over your life. Like alot of people here I have played for a while but not really done much. But have a done alot if that makes any sense? The graphics and the story are tight. I have not been on multiplayer yet. Just about 4 hours last night of single player. Very impressed, just saying . ...
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:25 AM   #177
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can they (rockstar) make the controls tighter on one of these games? I love the game (its great, i dont want this to be mistaken that i dont) but the controls are loose at times. By this point, they should be able to make them much tighter.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 06:33 PM   #178
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

got this game today. looks awesome
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:51 PM   #179
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How many animals are there? I experienced the cougar and Bear today. Got jumped by a cougar pack (since when do they roll together) and stalking ass Bear from behind. Kinda scares u cause it comes outta nowhere. I was watching a Bear stalk a guy on horseback. I followed them then took it down.

Anyone tried the Most Wanted thing yet? Kill some innocent people then sherriffs. After you hit $1,000 you are wanted. Game announces it to the entire public free roam. So they can come collect the money on your head or not. But if you stay alive under your Wanted level for 10mins then escape alive (losing your Wanted level, basically escaping the red circle radius to freedom) you unlock an achievement. I've come close twice playing by myself until some dbags from a posse takes me down. And I came close in a posse but somehow it glitches us all out of our camping spot and reset everything. Weird.

But many people along with sheriffs tried to take us down. Fun.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #180
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How many animals are there? I experienced the cougar and Bear today. Got jumped by a cougar pack (since when do they roll together) and stalking ass Bear from behind. Kinda scares u cause it comes outta nowhere. I was watching a Bear stalk a guy on horseback. I followed them then took it down.
http://www.reddead.net/forums/thread...ead-redemption

There's a list of the animals. I haven't gone through it, but I know there's about 30(or a bit over) species. Getting jumped by the cougars is no fun. Those b*tches are tough.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: