Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-23-2010, 11:40 PM   #181
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
level 12! so is it pretty easy/quick to rank up?
or have you really just not put it down yet

Its pretty easy to rank up in multiplayer. The best way to get xp is either clear gang hide outs in free roam or play free for all matches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Anyone tried the Most Wanted thing yet? Kill some innocent people then sherriffs. After you hit $1,000 you are wanted. Game announces it to the entire public free roam. So they can come collect the money on your head or not. But if you stay alive under your Wanted level for 10mins then escape alive (losing your Wanted level, basically escaping the red circle radius to freedom) you unlock an achievement. I've come close twice playing by myself until some dbags from a posse takes me down. And I came close in a posse but somehow it glitches us all out of our camping spot and reset everything. Weird.

I tried that last night. Me and my posse held down the top floor of the saloon in armadillo. I ended up getting my bounty up to like 2.3k before i died. One of my friends was at 5k when we finally got rolled, haha.

Last edited by KeylessEntry : 05-23-2010 at 11:46 PM.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:06 AM   #182
liza20005
Can barely lace up my sneakers

liza20005 has an OK reputation so far

hhhhhmmmmmmm
liza20005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:39 AM   #183
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn $5,000 in bounty money. Why didnt you guys try and escape? My highest is $2,150. Held down a house with only 2 exits. Camped up 2nd floor, but gotta be careful from 2nd floor windows. Sheriffs on perimeter be shooting the house up. Get hit. So pissed I came close again. Only 2mins away from me needing to escape and this dbag again stalks me and kills from behind.

I completed all the hideouts which was fun. Had a 3 man posse. Then we messed it up for someone else. Brought it on themselves when they killed our horses from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
http://www.reddead.net/forums/thread...ead-redemption

There's a list of the animals. I haven't gone through it, but I know there's about 30(or a bit over) species. Getting jumped by the cougars is no fun. Those b*tches are tough.

Damn thats alot of stuff
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:45 AM   #184
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i played this game for a good hour had some fun....gonna go back to my uncles to play some more tommorow and might decide to buy it
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:15 AM   #185
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
i played this game for a good hour had some fun....gonna go back to my uncles to play some more tommorow and might decide to buy it

right on. If you do then lduderino, glide, & myself
could posse up with you on multiplayer and handle business
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:08 PM   #186
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm like 8 hours in and I still haven't really done anything. I've opened the third guy of the story missions, his name's West something, he's a W on the map. I've finished Bonnie McFarlane, and the Armadillo Sherriff (or at least brought them to a breaking point). But I've done a ton of stranger missions, Water and Honesty, American Appetites, California, the one with the old married lady, and a few others.
And I'm still obsessed with the achievement stuff. I'm at like level five Hunter and Sharpshooter, and four with the herbs. I've done a ton of bounty posters. Found four treasure maps, which are really hard with just the pictures. And done countless Blue Dot friend pop up missions. And I'm still not bored with any of it. The side stuff became tedious and boring in GTA, but in this, I almost don't want to get into the mission stuff because I'm afraid I won't want to get back into this stuff.

I've gone out of my way to win a poker tourney in each town, and a round of horseshoes. That stuff yields clothing scraps. And I just noticed that the clothing breakdown tells you were to search for scraps, so now I find myself hunting down scraps. There's a great scavenger aspect to this thing that I love.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:20 PM   #187
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

I'm tempted to fork out the $60 and get this. I know in 9-12 months it'll be $20, but the online gameplay from what I've read seems much improved over the GTAIV experience.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:52 PM   #188
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No in 9-12 months it wont be $20.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:53 PM   #189
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
No in 9-12 months it wont be $20.

Really?

I can buy GTAIV at GameStop used for $13.99 right now (and could so a month ago). It came out, when last May?
Old 05-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #190
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Really?

I can buy GTAIV at GameStop used for $13.99 right now (and could so a month ago). It came out, when last May?

April 2008 mayne.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:00 PM   #191
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Really?

May 2008.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #192
Legend of Josh
Banned

Old 05-24-2010, 05:43 PM   #193
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

So I was reading this on Friday and was like dam I need to get this game. 1) I loved the GTA series (got a little burnt on them by IV) 2) I love westerns and old west $hit. So I figured this game would be right in my wheelhouse and it is. What a fun game, one of\ if not the best game Iíve played in some time.

Some people were on here saying Iíve been playing for hours and havenít really done anything. Being that Iíve played GTA I kind of knew what they were saying but was like really hours? (They have to be exaggerating) But no I totally get it I played a few hours this weekend and accomplished nothing in terms of missions (still donít even have the lasso) but had a blast just running around hunting playing poker and saving people from packs of coyotes. Canít believe how big the map is and how many different types of animals Iíve ran into.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #194
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my oldest son plays it alot. i don't like it.

edit: i don't like the multiplayer. the actual game is rather cool.

Last edited by jbot : 05-24-2010 at 09:05 PM.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:32 PM   #195
dukecitydave
My backpacks got jets

dukecitydave has an OK reputation so far

I just finished the game!!! The ending is freaking awesome!!! The ending itself is worth the 60 bucks! That's all I'm going to say...
dukecitydave is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: