Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #226
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

stranger quests are my favorite part of the game, wish there were more.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:39 AM   #227
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
I picked this up last night, played for about 4-5 hours It's not bad. Its got a very solid GTA feel to it(as I suspected). The missions aren't stale, the gameplay so far is pretty solid.

It seems fairly short though, only 9 'main' characters to progress the story?

I'm starting to get a little worried about the length of the game as well.

I just chased Bill Williamson into Mexico last night... hopefully there is still a lot of game left.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #228
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
I'm starting to get a little worried about the length of the game as well.

I just chased Bill Williamson into Mexico last night... hopefully there is still a lot of game left.

There is.

You're not halfway to where I am right now, and I feel like there's still a decent chunk of game left.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #229
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yeah there are basically 3 areas and mexico is obviously the second one, so you still have a good ways to go.

can anybody tell me how to drag someone behind my horse with a lasso? I can grab them with the lasso and drag them slowly but whenever i kick my spurs marston lets go of the rope or something.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:59 AM   #230
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Lebron Bryant has not been impressing people

Would like to get this game.
Lebron Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:21 PM   #231
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
yeah there are basically 3 areas and mexico is obviously the second one, so you still have a good ways to go.

can anybody tell me how to drag someone behind my horse with a lasso? I can grab them with the lasso and drag them slowly but whenever i kick my spurs marston lets go of the rope or something.

Whatever button you press to hold the lasso before you throw it on someone? You have to keep holding it as you ride the horse with them behind you. The problem is you cant go fast on the horse or you could kill the person dragging. On xbox 360, you have to hold the LT trigger button which pulls out the lasso before you hurl it. I tried bringing someone to town by dragging them but I have a bad habit of going off the side of steep cliffs as such. When I did that the dude was hitting the rocks down the side and died. So long as you stay on the road path you're good. I dont know the button for ps3 which i think you have.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:27 PM   #232
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

just bought this game based soley on this thread, i love GTA, and i didnt even realise this game was made by rockstar until is saw this thread, not a fan of westerns but this game looks good
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:00 PM   #233
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Whatever button you press to hold the lasso before you throw it on someone? You have to keep holding it as you ride the horse with them behind you. The problem is you cant go fast on the horse or you could kill the person dragging. On xbox 360, you have to hold the LT trigger button which pulls out the lasso before you hurl it. I tried bringing someone to town by dragging them but I have a bad habit of going off the side of steep cliffs as such. When I did that the dude was hitting the rocks down the side and died. So long as you stay on the road path you're good. I dont know the button for ps3 which i think you have.

Yeah, it's L1 on the PS. Or the same button you use to draw your weapons if you changed the original configuration.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #234
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I just got to the 3rd 'area' tonight. I have about 16 missions to go AFAIK.

The story is beginning to come together with all the little loose ends, though I'm sure there's a twist. Rockstar loves interesting endings.

I think when I'm all done, im gonna run around and shoot the shit out of random people. I wanna be an outlaw
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:02 AM   #235
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just crossed the river to Mexico with Irish.
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #236
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

just in anyone on the 360 wants to "posse up" to complete some tougher stuff, my Live id is: iMurder187
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #237
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ive been going around for a week looking for this game and its nowhere to be found

2 gamestops,target,walmart and a super walmart

gonna go look for it again today
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:19 PM   #238
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
ive been going around for a week looking for this game and its nowhere to be found

2 gamestops,target,walmart and a super walmart

gonna go look for it again today

you could have ordered through Amazon by now
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #239
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where do you live where Red Dead Redemption is sold out?

I'm in Mexico, last mission I did was when I chased down a train before some bridge was blown up. Took a break from missions and did some hunting and gambling at saloon. I thought getting to $10,000 would be easy. Not so.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #240
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
you could have ordered through Amazon by now
dont like buying things online....dont know why
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: