Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #241
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Where do you live where Red Dead Redemption is sold out?
smallish town in northern cal

i even whent to a much bigger city in stockton to look for it and it wasnt there...i guess this is what i get for not buying into the hype
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:48 PM   #242
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope these new coop missions come soon. Clearing gang hideouts and ganking people is fun but still gets boring after a while, and the shootout/bag grab games are kind of lame.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:44 AM   #243
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can you ride a donkey in the single player?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:31 AM   #244
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
just crossed the river to Mexico with Irish.
That's where I got up to last night. Is Mexico any different then the 1st part of the game?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:39 AM   #245
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Just about to cross over to Mexico. I want to complete a few more bounty missions to finish off some outfits etc. Loving this game overall.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:00 AM   #246
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
That's where I got up to last night. Is Mexico any different then the 1st part of the game?

Yeah, I'm wearing a poncho in the game.
Some Mexicans will talk shit and try to jack you.
I didn't really play yesterday so I haven't really done to much exploring
yet. gonna play today.
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #247
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

anyone had problems with travelling to destinations, FOR example, when you camp out then use that to travel somewhere, the gamne freezes for me or doesnt load, worked fine the 1st few times but latley doesnt work anymore, ive got it on ps3
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #248
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
anyone had problems with travelling to destinations, FOR example, when you camp out then use that to travel somewhere, the gamne freezes for me or doesnt load, worked fine the 1st few times but latley doesnt work anymore, ive got it on ps3

nothing like that has happened to me.
that would suck though . . .
(I am x-box)
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #249
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've had a few freeze ups when approaching gang hideouts (in single player), but none trying to travel, although I've only done the fast travel probably four or five times.

I have a PS3 as well.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:06 PM   #250
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I've had a few freeze ups when approaching gang hideouts (in single player), but none trying to travel, although I've only done the fast travel probably four or five times.

I have a PS3 as well.

i leave it to load for like 2 minutes and it doesnt do anything, just giving up using it now
Old 06-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #251
craigthomasb
College star

cant get the stage coach to work now either, it started fine, but just hasnt worked at all for the last 2 days (ive had it 3)
Old 06-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #252
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It may happen to me down the line too. I'm not very far. Still in New Austin. I haven't played in over a week. So maybe once I open up Mexico, I'll get it too. I'll let you know if I do.
That's sort of the other thing, without having much map opened up, I don't have a lot of cause to use the fast travel. And doing the ride on wherever I'm going lets me score some money be killing the random critter, and I still need money as of now. If it's anything like most rockstar stuff, you usually get to a point where the money just doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot anymore, like after the bank robbery mission with Packy in GTA4
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #253
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

finally copped this today. about 3 hours in, and enjoying it so far.
only thing I didnt like was the herding...so boring..
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #254
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
finally copped this today. about 3 hours in, and enjoying it so far.
only thing I didnt like was the herding...so boring..
I liked those parts. This game does a really good job at making you feel like you're in the Wild West.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #255
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Am I the only one who rides everywhere?
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: