Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-24-2010, 04:28 AM   #301
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
you ever had to get yours repaired in the past?
2 red rings
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:32 AM   #302
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Good thing you waited a couple hours before turning it back on. How long would you say you had your X-Box on? That's pretty bad ass that it shut down because it was too hot. That's better than the RROD, or other simular errors.

Is you X-Box cord plugged into a wall outlet or a strip? It should be in a wall outlet. Be sure to make sure the plug is well secured into the outlet, meaning make sure you don't have it half way in and dangling. Everytime I got the red ring, I noticed my plug was not in completely. Also, unplug after use.

Not sure how long i had it on maybe 2 hours just checked and its plugged into a strip.

I think its my room that is hot as hell i have a small room thats gets hot in the afternoon.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #303
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Good thing you waited a couple hours before turning it back on. How long would you say you had your X-Box on? That's pretty bad ass that it shut down because it was too hot. That's better than the RROD, or other similar errors.

Is you X-Box cord plugged into a wall outlet or a strip? It should be in a wall outlet. Be sure to make sure the plug is well secured into the outlet, meaning make sure you don't have it half way in and dangling. Everytime I got the red ring, I noticed my plug was not in completely. Also, unplug after use.

you unplug every time??
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:48 PM   #304
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
you unplug every time??
Yeah. My plug is in a very easy spot to get to and I only play about once a day on the average. I even keep a mini-fan on the right side of my X-Box to help keep things cool. After getting the RROD and the E74 error, I started doing things differently, especially because my X-Box is no longer under warranty.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #305
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Not sure how long i had it on maybe 2 hours just checked and its plugged into a strip.

I think its my room that is hot as hell i have a small room thats gets hot in the afternoon.
Better put that bad boy on a wall socket if you can.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:42 PM   #306
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So I made it to level ten on all the ambient challenges. Sharpshooter, Hunter, Survivalist, and Treasure Hunter.
Now hopefully my OCD will let me actually play the game.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:31 PM   #307
bballer
King of ISH

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

Pretty fun game.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #308
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Co-op is too fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
So I made it to level ten on all the ambient challenges. Sharpshooter, Hunter, Survivalist, and Treasure Hunter.
Now hopefully my OCD will let me actually play the game.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #309
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

opened up last part now, only just figured out how to win duels, its so badly explained, but ive won like 2 now lol
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #310
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
opened up last part now, only just figured out how to win duels, its so badly explained, but ive won like 2 now lol

I suck at them too.

Also, has anyone ever completed the blue dot mission where they're hanging the guy's buddy or wife. I get over there, shoot up the bad guys, and just can't seem to get the rope in time. Should I be going for rope first?
Old 06-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #311
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I suck at them too.

Also, has anyone ever completed the blue dot mission where they're hanging the guy's buddy or wife. I get over there, shoot up the bad guys, and just can't seem to get the rope in time. Should I be going for rope first?

Yes, do rope first.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #312
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah. My plug is in a very easy spot to get to and I only play about once a day on the average. I even keep a mini-fan on the right side of my X-Box to help keep things cool. After getting the RROD and the E74 error, I started doing things differently, especially because my X-Box is no longer under warranty.
the xbox is one of the worst devices for using electricity while plugged in and not on, i think it's like $2 a month.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #313
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Yes, do rope first.

Is there a particular gun you suggest? Even when I try to get the rope I seem to miss.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:49 PM   #314
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Is there a particular gun you suggest? Even when I try to get the rope I seem to miss.

Just use your dead eye and spam the mark button while moving the cursor back and forth over the rope.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:19 PM   #315
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah I use dead eye because it gives you time to aim at the rope. I also stay a nice distance away. I used a rifle I believe. All you need is a weapon with range.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: