Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #31
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Default Re: Vikes to offer a 2nd round pick for Mcnabb if Favre doesn't return?

Prime, I recall in a thread from a while ago that you were commending Tony Romo for thinking with his dick before a playoff game. Now you are throwing a hissy fit over McNabb playing the air guitar before a game, but its ok for Tony Romo to be in Mexico f*cking chicks before a game?
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:00 PM   #32
~primetime~
~retired ish hofer~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
And if i show you one then what does it do? Would you stfu and say ok this was stupid on my part because I just saw another QB do what Mcnabb did. Or would you lump that QB with Mcnabb and continue your stupid rant?

And yes Dallas radio. Ever think when people think of Texas they think of Cowboys. Country music? You didnt see any connection with the honkey tonk like air guitaring he did then slapping the glass of fans before taking the field?

You're making an issue out of nothing but because idiots on Dallas sports talk radio and a couple jackass Philly fans said the same thing you did? Somehow its valid.

You all are f*cking idiots. You're one of the dumbest posters here but you're of age. I may fly you out to Philly for next seasons Dallas vs Philly game giving you tickets to it. Just so fans can kick your f*cking ass. Then you can make a thread about how classless we are. And instead of me arguing it I'll laugh and applaud the act.
he wasn't macking "honkey tonk" he was mocking the rock music and stadium atmosphere...

and it is you that is acting like complete embarrassment for your age here...

I have yet to stoop to your childish level in this debate or start to "rank you as a f*ckin poster"... ...I wouldn't ever call you the stupist poster here because:

A. I don't think you are the dumbest poster here...you aren't.

B. I am not a child

you know what I will call you though? "the most immature 30 something on ISH"...you have earned that title...now get back to your uncreative insults and pretend that Donovan was making fun of "honkey tonk"...and then suprise us by throwing in a little tid bit of how you hate the Philly image and yet you want to see them beat me down...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #33
~primetime~
~retired ish hofer~

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Prime, I recall in a thread from a while ago that you were commending Tony Romo for thinking with his dick before a playoff game. Now you are throwing a hissy fit over McNabb playing the air guitar before a game, but its ok for Tony Romo to be in Mexico f*cking chicks before a game?
no, that was not OK...Dallas fans hated that.

I wasn't aware until this year that Witten was with him though...media left that part out...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: