Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-29-2010, 04:35 AM   #31
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Default Re: Anyone else tired of NBA 2K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
How are your sliders set? I'd love to see someone who uses good sliders. there are sliders you can DL online, but i cant find anything good.

check your pm
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:18 AM   #32
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

Go to operationsports.com and into the forums and look at Nogsters sliders. Best one I've played so far.

You make open shots, but it gets a lot harder when your guarded. Also you just can't cheese with a random superstar because you can slow then down with good D.
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #33
HylianNightmare
The Magic are a trash

Tired of basketball games in general
HylianNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #34
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
Tired of basketball games in general
Same.

If NBA Jam is good, it will change everything.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:04 AM   #35
MK2V1GP
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
check your pm

thanks
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:55 AM   #36
jroc20boys
Saw a basketball once

i like playing 2k10 im in my player mode in my second season im in the second round of the playoffs after the first game which i won i go to exit the game to save it and it freeze now i pre-ordered this game before it came out and i never had any bugs or glicthes until now i made and extra save so im about to play again and see wat happens hope it works out and u dont have to start over also i saved 2 other second seasons with my first team denver and one with 76ers but i choose to play with okc were a great team togather in the mvp and most improved player and the nba leading scorer looking to get the hip this time around. your thoughts
jroc20boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:08 PM   #37
Whiteness
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroc20boys
i like playing 2k10 im in my player mode in my second season im in the second round of the playoffs after the first game which i won i go to exit the game to save it and it freeze now i pre-ordered this game before it came out and i never had any bugs or glicthes until now i made and extra save so im about to play again and see wat happens hope it works out and u dont have to start over also i saved 2 other second seasons with my first team denver and one with 76ers but i choose to play with okc were a great team togather in the mvp and most improved player and the nba leading scorer looking to get the hip this time around. your thoughts

It was ridiculously boring and not very rewarding at all. I made the Rookie/All-star teams and outplayed everyone there and got the player of the game. Not so much as a small 5 second cinematic for it. When you finally do win the championship, that's it. I wasted about 6 straight days of my life. The main flaw with this for me was that it took way too long to improve your character. I guess they were trying to be realistic, but it killed the spirit of the game for me. To see my character with 80 midrange miss a wide-open shot and then have to know that it costs 680 per skill point to increase from now on. Yeah, I'll have 95 midrange in no time
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:51 PM   #38
MK2V1GP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroc20boys

Thoughts?

Normally, I don't say anything about punctuation or spelling on Internet message boards, but wow. ONE period in that whole paragraph? lol!!!! You might get more responses and more respect if you cut your paragraphs apart a bit and use periods.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:36 PM   #39
LevisJeans
Underdog

I don't like 2k10 at all. Am I the only one here who's still playing 2k9? Have you given up on 2k10 and moved on to NBA LIVE 10?
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:45 PM   #40
MK2V1GP

IDK about others....but times are rough for me....just graduated college in Dec and still don't have a "career," I have a job, but not a awesome salary. And I have to pay for everything including student loans....so needless to say, some people dont have the money to be blowing $130 on basketball games for one season. I'll probably switch back to Live next year, or rent both and then buy which one I like better. 2K was a BUST this year though. I think I can manage a few more months without playing basketball (or just tough it out with 2K10) instead of blowing 60 more bucks.

my .02
Old 02-10-2010, 12:14 AM   #41
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

2k10 rating of the players are bad.

and its very glitchy
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:14 AM   #42
shadow
Laker fan here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
IDK about others....but times are rough for me....just graduated college in Dec and still don't have a "career," I have a job, but not a awesome salary. And I have to pay for everything including student loans....so needless to say, some people dont have the money to be blowing $130 on basketball games for one season. I'll probably switch back to Live next year, or rent both and then buy which one I like better. 2K was a BUST this year though. I think I can manage a few more months without playing basketball (or just tough it out with 2K10) instead of blowing 60 more bucks.

my .02

The demos do a good job of giving you a feel for the gameplay. You don't get to see the sim mode etc but atleast you know if the core game is fun. AAnother option, screw 2010 versions and pick up last years version, or the year before for cheap. I think 2k7 or 2k8 (can't remember which) was better than 2k9 and 2k10.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:40 AM   #43
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
2k10 rating of the players are bad.

and its very glitchy
the ratings on players are great, but it is really glitchy
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #44
jbot
Future D1 Dad

yep. the trade offers are just plain dumb. also, the comp created players are just a joke. they look hella fake and they all either have long socks or medium socks. they also have stupid stats. i'm not about to go through and edit every single new player every single year to make them look normal.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:50 PM   #45
jroc20boys
Saw a basketball once

does anyone know how do i upload my player stats to 2ksports site
jroc20boys is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: