Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #1
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Midseason Report Cards

http://www.nba.com/2010/reportcard/m...s=iref:nbahpt1

guess what the nets got

Last edited by HylianNightmare : 01-27-2010 at 03:19 PM. Reason: spelling error
HylianNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
VanillaThunder
1st Team All NBA

VanillaThunder is considered somewhat coolVanillaThunder is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Midseason Reposrt Cards

I was hoping for more interesting commentary in there. I could basically guess what they were going to say about the teams I clicked on, and in most cases guessed the grade within a + or -. Typical NBA.com.

Thanks for posting though, really. Its nice to get linked to content I wouldn't normally find.
VanillaThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board

How can Lakers backcourt get B+ ? Really?

Kobe is easily an A, but Fisher, Farmar & Brown?

And Lawson doesn't even get mentioned while Anthony Carter is solid? These guys really know their stuff
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:58 PM   #4
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation

yeah i was a bit shocked they didn't throw lawson in there. either way, i think a B rating is what the nugs deserve. They've played down to the competition this year. last year we crushed the cellar dwellers.
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board

Nuggets deserve an B, cuz they haven't been able to stay healthy.

They are an A when healthy
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #6
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They gave the Knicks a D. Same grade as the Timberwolves.

Last edited by bagelred : 01-27-2010 at 05:34 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:29 PM   #7
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster

I can't ever take NBA.com seriously.
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:37 PM   #8
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

NBA sucking on Kome's dick. Serious a backboard of Kobe, Fisher, Farmar, and Brown is not B+
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:50 PM   #9
VanillaThunder
1st Team All NBA

VanillaThunder is considered somewhat coolVanillaThunder is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
NBA sucking on Kome's dick. Serious a backboard of Kobe, Fisher, Farmar, and Brown is not B+

That would make a great backboard lol, I just wouldn't want to try and bank anything in.

BTW, Kome is one of the stupidest nicknames I've ever seen and I'm far from a Kobe 'fan'
VanillaThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #10
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaThunder
I was hoping for more interesting commentary in there. I could basically guess what they were going to say about the teams I clicked on, and in most cases guessed the grade within a + or -. Typical NBA.com.

Thanks for posting though, really. Its nice to get linked to content I wouldn't normally find.
yeah the reviews were short as hell nba.com is getting lazy

and just thought i'd post it so people would talk about this in here
Old 01-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #11
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cavs got an A

im gonna put this one on the refrigerator.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #12
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You get an F for spelling.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:29 PM   #13
K-Mart
High School JV MVP

K-Mart has an OK reputation so far

I was really surprised with the Nets grade
K-Mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #14
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
You get an F for spelling.

yaeh eye konw
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: