Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-27-2010, 07:15 PM   #31
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Amare a Spur?????????????????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
CAVS RULE! GO LEBRON!! CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TITLE IS THERES! AMARE WILL BE A CAV!!

GO SPURS!!!!!!! SPURS!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WILL GO TO THE FINALS!!!! NEVER DOUBT THEM!

GO LAKERS!!!!!! KOBEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NETS ARE SENDING US HARRIS FOR PEANUTS AND 2 TICKETS TO A FUTURE GAME.......

Happy, i'm being positive.
i dont care what you are. i know that you're a hater.

my only question is, what have the Cavs done that make you hate them so much?? we havent won a championship in ages
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #32
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
That could be the best inside duo since Duncan and Robinson.

That is exactly why they would do it ... that means serious contenders for a ring.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #33
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Niko Gibson 1 - - chill

All threads can't have rocket scientists , that's what forums are for , have fun and learn what others think ... or don't think

Bottom line there has been talks between Spurs and Suns ...

And IN ANY TRADE , literally any player could be dealt if someone wants it to happen , even if that means another team needs to help...

------
Just seems weird to me , that Suns after getting frye to team up with Amare are still looking to remove Amare from their payroll , when thinking of big's you would want them locked in long term ....
Maybe its all about money = a sad affair.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #34
lakerHater
Local High School Star

lakerHater has decent reputationlakerHater has decent reputation

Spurs aren't trying to get Amare, but they are trying to get in on/help broker the trade to maybe pick up some young pieces or picks with their expiring contracts.
lakerHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #35
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

I still dont see Spurs winning a championship with Amar'e.
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:03 PM   #36
lakerHater
Local High School Star

lakerHater has decent reputationlakerHater has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpuente
I still dont see Spurs winning a championship with Amar'e.

Cuz he'll NEVER be a SPUR!
lakerHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #37
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
we havent won a championship in ages

Nope... try never.

BURN!
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:15 PM   #38
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Honestly I'd rather see Richard Jefferson made the center of this deal. Honestly he has had a mediocre year in San Antonio and has been extremely inconsistent and not such a good fit. I think he'd work better in Phoenix's high tempo system and he'd be a more important piece to them than Ginobili who is at the end of his career.

Jefferson for Amare straightup works financially, but we could throw in a filler too.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:17 PM   #39
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This isn't going to happen. You guys aren't the Lakers.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
Honestly I'd rather see Richard Jefferson made the center of this deal. Honestly he has had a mediocre year in San Antonio and has been extremely inconsistent and not such a good fit. I think he'd work better in Phoenix's high tempo system and he'd be a more important piece to them than Ginobili who is at the end of his career.

Jefferson for Amare straightup works financially, but we could throw in a filler too.

So nice of you to throw in a filler....
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #41
spursdynasty420
Banned

spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
This isn't going to happen. You guys aren't the Lakers.

you mean we dont cheat? stupid f-uck
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:27 PM   #42
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
you mean we dont cheat? stupid f-uck

Someone took my post too seriously...
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:27 PM   #43
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
i dont care what you are. i know that you're a hater.

my only question is, what have the Cavs done that make you hate them so much?? we havent won a championship in ages

i don't hate anyone, i just can't take discussion on trades that are more wishful thinking than actually possible...
Old 01-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #44
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Niko Gibson 1 - - chill

All threads can't have rocket scientists , that's what forums are for , have fun and learn what others think ... or don't think

Bottom line there has been talks between Spurs and Suns ...

And IN ANY TRADE , literally any player could be dealt if someone wants it to happen , even if that means another team needs to help...

------
Just seems weird to me , that Suns after getting frye to team up with Amare are still looking to remove Amare from their payroll , when thinking of big's you would want them locked in long term ....
Maybe its all about money = a sad affair.

it's all about money.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:49 PM   #45
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
So nice of you to throw in a filler....

Didn't mean it like that. Just that I'm not quite sure who else on our roster the Suns would have interest in.
Take your pick aside from the big 3 and Blair/Hill. We don't got much else to offer.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: