Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool
Default Game of the Night. Cleveland VS Minny

I am shocked LeBron23 hasn't made on of his thread for this one.

Should be an easy win for the Cavs. I don't see a huge blow out but I think the Cavs will be in control by 10 - 15 points all night.
AKADS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation
Default Re: Game of the Night. Cleveland VS Minny

Cavs loose today. I can feel it

i can feel it coming back again, like a thunder chasing chasing the wind, forces pulling from the center of the earth again, I can Feeeeeel it
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:40 PM   #3
MP25
I airball my layups

MP25 has an OK reputation so far

Cavs play down to their opposition and don't blow out as many teams as you expect them to. Also with Mo and Delonte still out our back court can't really create shots. Still, you'd hope they'd be able to get it going early at home and get Minnesota's heads down.
MP25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

with Mo and West out i dont think ANY win is easy.

hopefully you're right tho.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Knicks blew them out just yesterday, Cavs really should be able to follow suit, even with Mo and Delonte out.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:03 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
Cavs loose today. I can feel it

i can feel it coming back again, like a thunder chasing chasing the wind, forces pulling from the center of the earth again, I can Feeeeeel it

i feel they are loose too, and this looseness will enable them to kick the l iving crap out of the TWovles.

this is the kind of game a team should be allowed to forfeit.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:04 PM   #7
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i feel they are loose too, and this looseness will enable them to kick the l iving crap out of the TWovles.

this is the kind of game a team should be allowed to forfeit.

I meant Lose damn i am mad
Old 01-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #8
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No offense to Minny fans, but I think we could start mbell at the one and still beat the T-Wolves.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #9
Killuminati90
Banned

Killuminati90 has an OK reputation so far

Cleveland will destroy Minny. Book this, I could get owned and that would be funny.
Killuminati90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:08 PM   #10
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Knicks blew them out just yesterday, Cavs really should be able to follow suit, even with Mo and Delonte out.

What's with all this mo and Delonte, Boobie killed OKC and HEat with the 3's. It's like a sniper when all the others use shotguns
Old 01-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #11
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

anyone who is using ATDHE.com its the Toronto VS Miami link that is the Cavs game.
AKADS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:10 PM   #12
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
No offense to Minny fans, but I think we could start mbell at the one and still beat the T-Wolves.
you could start a team full of dleaguers + lebron and still beat us, we are just god awful
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:10 PM   #13
Killuminati90
Banned

Killuminati90 has an OK reputation so far

Those channelsurfing mothafukers have good damn quality links, sh*t!
Killuminati90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:12 PM   #14
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Get to see Sasha Pavlovic up CLOSE and IN person. Reunion tour! Been too long since we have last seen Sasha!

and here's the accompaning white text for those looking for it......
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #15
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Get to see Sasha Pavlovic up CLOSE and IN person. Reunion tour! Been too long since we have last seen Sasha!

and here's the accompaning white text for those looking for it......
if Sasha is as good as LeBron said he was in practice (on defense) then this could be a close game
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: