Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-11-2006, 12:35 PM   #1
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far
Default im not a laker fan but they should try to get Bosh.

if they are smart and if they want to be a championship condender they should sign bosh. hes one of the best power forwards in the league. lets be real yall laker fans thing kwame brown is the answer i dont think so. when i watch them play they dont have a dominate low post player if they get bosh that move would automaticly put them as championship contenders. with kobe, odom and bosh that is dangerous.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:20 PM   #2
Patches O'Houlihan
I brick open layups

Patches O'Houlihan has an OK reputation so far

Bosh is in TOR for good.
Patches O'Houlihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 02:09 PM   #3
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynchild155
if they are smart and if they want to be a championship condender they should sign bosh. hes one of the best power forwards in the league. lets be real yall laker fans thing kwame brown is the answer i dont think so. when i watch them play they dont have a dominate low post player if they get bosh that move would automaticly put them as championship contenders. with kobe, odom and bosh that is dangerous.

I like Bosh a lot. He's would be a great piece to the Lakers' roster, but Toronto wants to build around him.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 02:53 PM   #4
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

who doesnt want/need bosh?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:11 PM   #5
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

bosh is one of my favorite players, and earlier this yr, phil jackson hinted that they hope bosh is a FA in 07 so they could get him and he got fined for it. but i doubt toronto is ever gonna let go of bosh
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:44 PM   #6
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

what they said
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 10:45 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lakers already expressed interest when Jackson got fined 5,000 dollars this year for "tampering" when he was saying that Bosh is one of the people they are going to explore in the offseason.

Hopefully we can trade with them. Bosh will be better than Garnett this year.

hes young.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 11:52 PM   #8
millencolin735
Decent playground baller

millencolin735 has decent reputation

a friend of mine told me that bosh signed a max extension although im not sure of that cause i never heard nada
millencolin735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:37 AM   #9
Spacific

Thumbs up

of course they will look at bosh...but hes not going anywhere.

bosh is the next david robinson
Old 06-12-2006, 12:47 AM   #10
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
bosh is one of my favorite players, and earlier this yr, phil jackson hinted that they hope bosh is a FA in 07 so they could get him and he got fined for it. but i doubt toronto is ever gonna let go of bosh

Agreed.
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 02:50 AM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by millencolin735
a friend of mine told me that bosh signed a max extension although im not sure of that cause i never heard nada

Tell your friend he smokes too much pot.

he hasn't signed a max yet. I think he might be a restricted free agent this year
Old 06-13-2006, 04:16 PM   #12
jecee101
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jecee101 has an OK reputation so far

i heard that bosh wanted to stay in toronto and that toronto wants to build around him...i really do like him. he puts up numbers consistently
jecee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 07:00 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

I like the fact that he can do anything.

Hit the 20 footer, drive it in with authority, Bllock shots, Rebound alot.

He's too valuable for any team to not consider.

he deserves more recognition insteada hearin about LBJ, melo, and Flash all the time.

But CB4 needs to prove his worth further by making the playoffs with these young guys he has. and lose MIKE JAAAAMMEES.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:18 AM   #14
EB best in LA
Can barely lace up my sneakers

EB best in LA has an OK reputation so far

they wish bosh is to good 4 the lakers and tor is becoming a power and i bet in 5 yrs theyll be better and won more playoffs then lakers in those 5 yrs
EB best in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 04:33 AM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB best in LA
they wish bosh is to good 4 the lakers and tor is becoming a power and i bet in 5 yrs theyll be better and won more playoffs then lakers in those 5 yrs

no.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: