Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 01-28-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool
Default ariza needs to come off the bench

anyone else agree?
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: ariza needs to come off the bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
anyone else agree?

Ehh, I think it's time for Adleman to start messing with the line-up and see who does well with others.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:29 AM   #3
mattevans11

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Ehh, I think it's time for Adleman to start messing with the line-up and see who does well with others.

the reason that i say he should come off the bench is actually for a couple reasons.

1. chuckers have proven to be more beneficial running with second units... he might be able to slash a little more without hayes around as well, which would be ideal for him...i cringe every time he shoots a three.

2. putting a deadly shooter, like budz on with the first unit will make things open up more for our real scorers... thsi would help both units.
but i agree with you that something needs to be tweaked a little to get some more wins. this seems like the easiest tweak in my eyes.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:38 PM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

Thats what I've been saying.

I say he should start Scola at C and Anderson at PF.

I also think he should give Jermaine Taylor some PT when he comes back from the D-League.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
mattevans11

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Thats what I've been saying.

I say he should start Scola at C and Anderson at PF.

I also think he should give Jermaine Taylor some PT when he comes back from the D-League.

I agree with these two things. if we are pretty much throwing in the towel for the year then why not play the young guys.. i also think dorsey should be getting at least 10 minutes a game.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Yea I think he should start Budinger a few games and put Ariza on the bench. I think Budinger would do better starting because he plays more comfortable with Battier and called him a role model. I think Ariza might be more comfortable playing with Lowry coming off the bench.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: