Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-02-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Mike Vick

so where does he go? Do you think he is going to be a starter some where else?

Mike is an unbelievable athlete with a rocket of an arm...

He is a decent QB but like most QB's with a long windup he isnt going to be accurate.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: Mike Vick

My two predictions:

St. Louis or Buffalo
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thats where most are speculating Vick to go sooooooo. Yeah those places.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Yeah...thats why I said them. I think those are the ONLY two places Vick could end up....unless Al Davis is crazier than ANY of us realize. San Fransisco might be a dark horse too.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vick is going someplace where he can either start or compete. And by compete it means a franchise where the current starter isnt guranteed his job unlike Mcnabb was. Oakland would be dumb to consider it. Only because Russell just makes too much money. I'm the type of person who even tho the player may suck? I want him to earn that money he is cashing in on me. SF I think likes Alex Smith. But for fun Vick-Gore-CJ Spiller rushing attack?

Could Clevland give him a chance? QB situation is bogus there. How about your team TB?
Old 02-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oakland. It's perfect, admit it.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #7
lovethisgame
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lovethisgame has an OK reputation so far

I’m not going to focus on the specific workouts themselves, but more on the experience. The first thing we figured out in the very first week is that if you aren’t already in shape a little, this is not a good workout for you. p90x schedule is seriously extreme, and going into it completely out of shape can result in you hurting yourself, or if nothing else, puking a few times a week.
When these flies become nuisance for you the following ways can help you to get rid of it. Here are some effective ways how to get rid of flies and to keep those flying monsters away for good.

Last edited by lovethisgame : 02-17-2014 at 09:22 AM.
lovethisgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #8
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Vick will NEVER come to Tampa Bay. Too much bad blood after all those divisional games. And we already have Josh Freeman, and Josh Johnson. We're all set in the "athletic QB dept." Vick will NOT be in Tampa. I would say if Miami didn't draft Pat White last draft, that Vick would be a fill in there.

It should be interesting for him. But I think he ends up in St. Louis.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:59 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Vick will NEVER come to Tampa Bay. Too much bad blood after all those divisional games. And we already have Josh Freeman, and Josh Johnson. We're all set in the "athletic QB dept." Vick will NOT be in Tampa. I would say if Miami didn't draft Pat White last draft, that Vick would be a fill in there.

It should be interesting for him. But I think he ends up in St. Louis.

Forgot you guys still had Josh Johnson....yeah thats a no go there. Miami would have been nice if Chad Henne didnt show he was a solid starter. I doubt Vick wants to play a similar role there he did here. Stl would be a good look. Lets them take thier defensive guy in Suh and use Vick/Steven Jackson to give them a solid rushing attack.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #10
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
NFL Network's Michael Lombardi reported Tuesday night that the Eagles, suddenly, plan to keep quarterback Michael Vick.

Lombardi says the Eagles feel as if they're "in a luxury position" with regard to their current quarterback group. They have Vick, probable future starter Kevin Kolb, and five-time Pro Bowler Donovan McNabb signed through 2010.

All are also entering contract years.

Uhhh..what? I don't believe that report.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:45 AM   #11
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Oakland. It's perfect, admit it.
I think it would be a perfect fit also. I could see Al Davis doing this, Vick has to better than Jamarcus Russell at least.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #12
Blzrfn
Decent playground baller

Blzrfn has an OK reputation so far

Wild Prediction for 2010: Vick will go to Oakland, and lead them to a 9-7 record and keep them in the playoff hunt.
Blzrfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #13
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Uhhh..what? I don't believe that report.

its the Eagles trying to play mind games with the other teams in the league

everyone knows even if the eagles were seriously going to keep Vick, you dont make that decision in January... You certainly dont mention it in January...

they crack me up they believe they are soo clever...

they'll have to be a bit patient to get the most they can for Vick, but somebody will give us something we can use in exchange for him.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #14
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Do you believe Vick can play QB? Will he go somewhere and lead a team through the playoffs?
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Do you believe Vick can play QB? Will he go somewhere and lead a team through the playoffs?

I believe he can do exactly what he did in Atlanta. Help improve the rushing offense. And passing wise can be spotty. If you can get a strong defense and have a top 3 rushing attack in the NFL? You have a good chance at the playoffs. Basically when it comes to Vick there are ways around his arm.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: