Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 01-28-2010, 02:19 AM   #1
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Anyone picking up the Air Jordan 2010's?

I would've copped these when they come out, if it weren't for the damn see through "peep hole". These will be performance beasts, and would've been sexy if it weren't for that HUGE hole in the side of the shoe. I mean they are designed by the GOAT Jordan designer (Tinker Hatfield) but that circle makes them kind of whack. But the rest of the design and colorway is straight PFFFT. Real nice.

The only NBA player to wear them will be D. Wade. Since its basically his shoe. And here is HIS colorway set to release later this year. The "Welcome Homes"

I'm gonna wait to see if they will hit the Nike outlets like the 2009's

But Febuary purchase is going to these bad boys

Luckily my HOH connect got me a discount and a pair saved.

Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:40 AM   #2
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Anyone picking up the Air Jordan 2010's?

Iunno. I heard it's on display already in a shoe store somewhere here, but I hear the price tag is hefty. Around 8,200 pesos or $170.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:58 AM   #3
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Look cool for me
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:01 AM   #4
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

amazing show ...

till you notice the giant hole
HylianNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:40 PM   #5
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Automajic23 is considered somewhat coolAutomajic23 is considered somewhat cool

If you getting a discount someone should be getting fired, but then again i think it's going to be a GR so you probably can
Automajic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #6
Whiteness
Banned

Whiteness has no real reputation yet.

Wear black socks... problem solved.
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:51 PM   #7
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteness
Wear black socks... problem solved.

nooo you gotta rock socks with pokemon or some kind of crazy design on them, so other ballers know how you roll when you rocking that heat!
Old 01-28-2010, 08:43 PM   #8
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automajic23
nooo you gotta rock socks with pokemon or some kind of crazy design on them, so other ballers know how you roll when you rocking that heat!

LOL pikachu socks ahaha
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:50 AM   #9
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automajic23
If you getting a discount someone should be getting fired, but then again i think it's going to be a GR so you probably can
Don't be mad.

I know it's against HOH salesman "policy" ... but I got a serious hook up @ my HOH.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:42 AM   #10
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
Don't be mad.

I know it's against HOH salesman "policy" ... but I got a serious hook up @ my HOH.

i aint mad, i can pay retail. i aint paying more than retail though. i just don't buy in to people saying 'oh i got em for 120 when they retail 200 cuz my boy work there', cuz heads be saying that all over sneaker forums. yeah it is against HOH policy, but you know what if you really do, then... YOU NICE
Old 01-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #11
Brakas
I airball my layups

Brakas has an OK reputation so far

They should make Jordan socks so that the symbol appears at the window. That would be
Brakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #12
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation

Js just keep getting uglier! I used to actually wear them but this $h!T they have been putting out is embarrassing.
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #13
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster

If the hole was just the inside, and a jordan logo or something in its place on the outside it would be awesome. I think the hole on both sides is too much.
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: