Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 02-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What's the Story with Sessions

Any news on Sessions in trade talks prior to Feb. 18th ??

I think he is wasting away on Rambo's bench and needs some serious playing time some where else.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
Heeere's Jonny!
I hit open layups

Heeere's Jonny! has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What's the Story with Sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper

I think he is wasting away on Rambo's bench and needs some serious playing time some where else.

I haven't really heard anything about Ramon at all. The only trade talks I've heard involve Al. Sessions has actually been playing a bit more lately, had a great game last night. But I suppose I wouldn't be that surprised if he gets traded.
Heeere's Jonny! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:44 AM   #3
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I would love to see him on team that will him a legit shot at doing something worthy with his talents.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Sessions is a really good player. I don't want to let him go. I hope he stays at least until summer 2011.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:41 PM   #5
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wolves aren't going any where soon , so they should consider trading him for an expiring or something to get their future in some direction , while Sessions can go onto make something of his career.

I'd like to see the Lakers work a trade.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #6
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

IF the T-Wolves continue their ways as of 2009/10 season , they should package Sessions for a legit shooter and allow Sessions to have a legit career.
Any noise in the trade talk area in the Twin Cities ??

I would like him to play some where else , a player I like should not be on a bench of a lossing team ... wastin' awayyyy
Old 06-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #7
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
IF the T-Wolves continue their ways as of 2009/10 season , they should package Sessions for a legit shooter and allow Sessions to have a legit career.
Any noise in the trade talk area in the Twin Cities ??

I would like him to play some where else , a player I like should not be on a bench of a lossing team ... wastin' awayyyy

So far, no trade noise here in the twins.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:32 PM   #8
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

I keep going back to Sessions because I think he would be much better on another team .. any noise since this free agency period took over ?
Old 07-11-2010, 04:09 PM   #9
04mzwach

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

PG: Flynn, Sessions
SG: Brewer, Webster, Ellington
SF: Johnson, Hayward
PF: Love, Beasley
C: Milicic, Pekovic

I don't think we'll see any talk until Rubio comes into the fold. We've got a team and he'll get productive bench minutes. I know from seeing what he has done last season that he is a quality player. He might be a starter if we weren't giving Flynn his rookie slack. He was given lots of minutes, because of Flynn being a rookie and the coach fearing the rookie wall. Based on how much he played last season, I don't see how he can't be happy.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #10
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus has decent reputationNastradamus has decent reputation

They are probably going to flip him, maybe included in a deal for Jefferson. Then they'll sign Ridnour hopefully since NYK went with Felton. Ridnour will make for a great compliment to Flynn(he even played in the same backcourt as Jennings last year) and mentor for Flynn now and Rubio next year. He's a much better fit in the triangle than Sessions, as he can hit the open 3.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #11
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Quote:
Wolves aren't going any where soon , so they should consider trading him for an expiring or something to get their future in some direction , while Sessions can go onto make something of his career.

I'd like to see the Lakers work a trade.

Lakers run the same offense, the triangle, which is the reason Sessions is being wasted.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #12
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

The Wolves are looking at Shaun Livingston

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...gentbuzz071110
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:11 PM   #13
04mzwach

It looks like Sessions is as good as gone, unless something changes. Can Livingston even hit a jumper consistently? It must have something to do with Jefferson if they're looking to get Livingston. Isn't there better players available? I hope Livingston is just part of the deal.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:42 PM   #14
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
It looks like Sessions is as good as gone, unless something changes. Can Livingston even hit a jumper consistently? It must have something to do with Jefferson if they're looking to get Livingston. Isn't there better players available? I hope Livingston is just part of the deal.

The Wizards actually sign Livingston when Gilbert Arenas got suspended. He was putting up 16pts about 5rbs and 6 ast a game.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:35 PM   #15
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Sounds like Indiana is interested. Not sure for who, maybe something like Rush and Solomon Jones.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: