Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 02-25-2010, 11:00 PM   #1
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Bucks in the TOP 8 (east)

Well tonight they are 1 game above .500 having a win streak of last 10 games as 8-2 (pretty much against sub .500 teams)
Jennings 19 attempts tonight with 6 made shoots and Ridnour collecting more assists.
(Bogut has been the story - he is getting the touchs as well as boards and blocks) Word has it - the big fella's on ISH are now all of a sudden giving Bogut credit and naming him top 2 center in the East behind superman.

EASTERN W L PCT GB HOME ROAD DIV CONF PF PA DIFF STRK L10
Cleveland 44 14 .759 - 25-4 19-10 6-1 24-8 101.7 95.0 +6.6 Won 1 7-3
Orlando 39 19 .672 5 22-6 17-13 6-4 27-11 101.3 95.7 +5.6 Won 2 7-3
Boston 36 19 .655 6 16-9 20-10 10-1 23-11 98.7 93.8 +4.9 Won 1 7-3
Atlanta 36 20 .643 7 22-6 14-14 4-6 18-12 101.4 96.9 +4.4 Won 2 6-4
Toronto 31 25 .554 12 21-8 10-17 7-3 22-16 104.4 104.6 -0.3 Lost 1 7-3
Chicago 30 27 .526 13 18-9 12-18 8-3 19-16 97.0 97.9 -1.0 Won 1 7-3
Milwaukee 29 28 .509 14 18-9 11-19 7-5 20-14 98.1 97.5 +0.6 Won 5 8-2
Miami 29 29 .500 15 14-13 15-16 7-4 18-15 96.4 95.0 +1.4 Lost 2 5-5
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bucks in the TOP 8 (east)

Yea buddy 5 game win streak!!!!!

It sucks that Jennings aint doing all that well i really want him to win ROY so it can bring more media to the Bucks!
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:54 PM   #3
LbloodOjunkieG
I hit open 5-footers

LbloodOjunkieG has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller42590
Yea buddy 5 game win streak!!!!!

It sucks that Jennings aint doing all that well i really want him to win ROY so it can bring more media to the Bucks!

I prefer to be unknowns. Never liked the spotlight. However, it would be nice for the organization. Maybe we could get some money rolling in, sell more tickets, etc.
LbloodOjunkieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Obviously with the moves last summer as well as these current acquistions it is role spot filling for a roster.

This summer he has some serious questions to answer to :

What does he do with Redd ?
Will he resign John S. ?
Will he resign Ridnour ?
Will he pull off a trade to acquire a legit PF ?
Will he try to retain Stackhouse ?

Will he read ISH and realize he should of signed BASS and now he needs to
work a trade to get him.

Will he get rid of Bell , Gadz and finally get the egg off the managements face ?
Old 02-27-2010, 12:19 PM   #5
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbloodOjunkieG
I prefer to be unknowns. Never liked the spotlight. However, it would be nice for the organization. Maybe we could get some money rolling in, sell more tickets, etc.

Ofcourse cuz i really dont want to see this team be sold and have to move!
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:04 PM   #6
Ian
Ahh, buck it.

Ian has decent reputation

Bucks with 6 straight. We're playing great ball out there. Today will be our first true test though...@ Atlanta.

Anyone who considers themselves a Bucks fan WILL be watching this game tonight. This is big. Can we pull it off? I don't know, it's going to be tough. However, I wouldn't be surprised. Winning this game would put us into the 6 seed. Who would've thunk it?
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:50 AM   #7
LbloodOjunkieG
I hit open 5-footers

LbloodOjunkieG has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
Bucks with 6 straight. We're playing great ball out there. Today will be our first true test though...@ Atlanta.

Anyone who considers themselves a Bucks fan WILL be watching this game tonight. This is big. Can we pull it off? I don't know, it's going to be tough. However, I wouldn't be surprised. Winning this game would put us into the 6 seed. Who would've thunk it?

When over-time started and we scored 5 straight to make it 92-97, I thought we were on our way to victory. I had no idea Joe Johnson was gunna wake up. I think we played a hell of a game, the Hawks had to be bailed out by Joe. That is why Joe is great.
LbloodOjunkieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:09 PM   #8
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Bogut
Andrew Bogut, Milwaukee
I chided Bogut on Wednesday for his poor secondary percentage, but he's come a long way. Now that he's finally been able to say healthy for a full season, he's developing his arsenal of low-post jump hooks and rounding out the rough edges in his game. He's averaging a double-double on 55 percent shooting since Jan. 1, and crushing his career-high in PER; if we could redo the vote today he would almost certainly make the All-Star team.
While Bogut's offensive development has been impressive, his defensive transformation has been downright shocking, and isn't getting nearly the attention it should. Always a fierce, physical defender, he's picked up a knack for shot-blocking from nowhere. Bogut has increased his blocks average every month; his five rejections Wednesday night pushed his average to 2.4 per game, second only to Orlando's Dwight Howard -- and more than double his mark from last season.

Obviously the offense is centered around Bogut , and it's helping John S. with those looks.
I just hope Jennings dials down the shot selection and concentrates on dimes and cutting to the hoop.
-----------------------------
inside hoops (espn) article tid bit from western Scout :

Western Conference scout on this season's surprise team:

"People would probably say Oklahoma City or Memphis, but it's Milwaukee for me. They weren't picked very high in general after losing [Richard] Jefferson, [Charlie] Villanueva and [Ramon] Sessions and then they lost Michael Redd on top of that. Now they're in the playoffs and they have a chance to get all the way up to that fifth spot [in the East].

"The two big reasons are [Andrew] Bogut is playing at a really high level -- more so than ever, it's his team -- and Scott Skiles is a helluva coach. Bogut has finally found a coach that believes in him and that he believes in and it's working for him. This used to be Michael Redd's team, but he's taken control of that team and is starting to look dominant like people thought he could when he came out of college. He's had some injuries and some growing pains, but [Bogut] has grown into this role. Then you put Jennings and some good, tough role players around him, and Skiles does a great job with this kind of team."

Last edited by Jasper : 03-05-2010 at 06:18 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: