Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 02-16-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
Wreck Shop
Peep this

Wreck Shop has an OK reputation so far
Question Ellis Injury Season Ending?

just saw on CBS (admittedly an absolutely sh*t place to get your sports news) that his injury might threaten his availability for the remainder of the season. The only news updates I saw otherwise said "mild sprain" and that he was visiting with the doctor who dealt with his knee injury in high school.

you guys know anything more than this? should my fantasy team panic?

Last edited by Wreck Shop : 02-17-2010 at 03:09 AM.
Wreck Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:05 AM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ellis Injury Season Ending?

ive only heard that its a mild sprain as well

ill update a soon as i can find some news

Quote:
Ellis, averaging a career-best 26.2 points, wasn't with the Warriors for a 104-94 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday. Ellis was in Birmingham, Ala., to get his knee examined by Dr. James Andrews, and his status is uncertain.

thats all i can find right now
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:43 PM   #3
Wreck Shop
Peep this

Wreck Shop has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ellis Injury Season Ending?

I think CBS was just fearing the worst because it's the same doctor he saw for a more serious knee injury. wonderful journalism as usual cbs. hopefully the mild sprain will heal soon. I've got a juggernaut of a fantasy team that has cp3 and ellis on the bench right now and can't afford to give away too many weeks here before the playoffs.

Quote:
OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Golden State Warriors say star guard Monta Ellis will miss his third straight game with a sprained left knee.

Ellis was examined on Tuesday in Alabama by Dr. James Andrews, who confirmed the original diagnosis of a mild left knee sprain. Ellis originally hurt the knee on Feb. 8 against Dallas.

The team says he will not play Wednesday night against Sacramento and will be day to day after that.

Ellis is sixth in the NBA in scoring at 26.2 points per game. The Warriors have the third-worst record in the league.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4922509
Wreck Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: