Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 01-22-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
eprizzle14
Kids at the park dunk on me

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far
Default Warrior Draft 2010

With the stuggles at least we will get a top 5 pick barring a lottery fiasco. who do you want to see targeted? I would like too potentially Favors Dontanos M big guy with some touch or wesley johnson.
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
eprizzle14
Kids at the park dunk on me

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far
Default Warrior Draft 2010

With the stuggles at least we will get a top 5 pick barring a lottery fiasco. who do you want to see targeted? I would like too potentially Favors Dontanos M big guy with some touch or wesley johnson.
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:28 AM   #3
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Warrior Draft 2010

evan turner
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:13 AM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

I wouldn't mind seeing Evan Turner with the Warriors but their is still a question of what to do with Monta Ellis? Ellis and Curry have been playing good together but, one of them has to go and Ellis could be packing. Plus are the Warriors gone re-sign Anthony Morrow? I really haven't seen Curry and Morrow play togther since pre-season. Then theirs Corey Magette? The Warriors have enough wingmen, but if the Warriors can get rid of most of them Evan Turner would be a killer pick for Warriors. Imagine what a backcourt of Curry and Turner could do?
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:43 PM   #5
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far

I think the biggest need for the Warriors is a rebounding/defensive small forward. Maggette is best suited as a 6th man to offer some offensive punch from the bench.

1. Al Farouq Aminu - 6'9 SF Wake Forest

A prototypical small forward. Has great length, size and athleticism. A solid ball handler and a great rebounder from the 3 spot. Also has a solid back to the basket game as well.

2. Derrick Favors - 6'9 SF/PF Georgia Tech

A Josh Smith type player that can block shots, rebound and play defense. Has a decent mid ranger jumper and will run the floor.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:52 AM   #6
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz
I think the biggest need for the Warriors is a rebounding/defensive small forward. Maggette is best suited as a 6th man to offer some offensive punch from the bench.

A prototypical small forward. Has great length, size and athleticism. A solid ball handler and a great rebounder from the 3 spot. Also has a solid back to the basket game as well.

A Josh Smith type player that can block shots, rebound and play defense. Has a decent mid ranger jumper and will run the floor.

Totally agree, and maybe the next guy on the list should be elias harris
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:34 AM   #7
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz

on Al iam not too sure about him he looks like just a potential guy which i guess might worth it but i just dont see it in him

derrick favors is someone that i also like and i wouldnt mind it too much if we were to take him but he is also a potential guy and i dont see him as a sf first i see him as a pf if thats the case we will have too many potential young guys wright,randolph and favors

either way iam hopeing for a trade this season that will get rid of some of these jams

trade either ellis or curry to get a legit SG and find out if we lost faith in wright and randolph and draft favors

we will see
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:10 PM   #8
BeeClips
I airball my layups

BeeClips has an OK reputation so far

Derrick Favors at SF/PF would be nice, but yeah he might not get much playing time at the 4 with Wright and Randolph there. Maybe Wright can be sent out of town this summer...

Donatas Motiejunas looks like a good prospect if he can play the 5 too. I think he's a PF in the Italian League right now.

Also thinking that DeMarcus Cousins (6'11'', PF/C, Kentucky) would be a good seletion, but probably needs a few years to develop.
BeeClips is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: