Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-03-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
antondijk

Default Lebron james the best NBA player ever to walk on earth?

I mean except for a ring this guy has been dominating the NBA since 2003. Even Kobe said once Lebron is the best NBA player ever and that he has never had such competition.

He is going to take a ring this season for sure?

What do you think?
Old 02-03-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron james the best NBA player ever to walk on earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antondijk
I mean except for a ring this guy has been dominating the NBA since 2003. Even Kobe said once Lebron is the best NBA player ever and that he has never had such competition.

He is going to take a ring this season for sure?

What do you think?
I think that you are retarded and should never ever start threads for the public to see like this...
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
antondijk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
I think that you are retarded and should never ever start threads for the public to see like this...

Why so hostile?
Old 02-03-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
GollyImSoGully
Banned

GollyImSoGully has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
ven Kobe said once Lebron is the best NBA player ever and that he has never had such competition.

Link

Don't even bother cause we all know it's a made up quote

reported

Prepare for a ban
GollyImSoGully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
antondijk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GollyImSoGully
Link

Don't even bother cause we all know it's a made up quote

reported

Prepare for a ban

I saw it an article a few days ago. So i don't see the reason i should get banned. You seem like a Kobe homer i am a Lebron Homer

Lebron>Kobe
Old 02-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #6
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Antondijk? sounds Dutch.

pleeg zelfmoord.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:11 AM   #7
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kobe said that about Lebron, and Lebron says it about Kobe.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:12 AM   #8
rfm767
Local High School Star

rfm767 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayrfm767 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/imag...39c0329fe9.jpg
rfm767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #9
antondijk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

Yeh maybe... Kobe also talked aobut Lebron;s dunks said they are insane and that he has never seen anything like it.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:16 AM   #10
GollyImSoGully
Banned

GollyImSoGully has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

You're dumb. Kobe NEVER said that about Lebron. Lebron does say it about Kobe. LOL @ saw it on an article. BS it would be all over the net. What article? Magazine, scan it?
GollyImSoGully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:22 AM   #11
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Not yet. He's one of the greatest impact players, but he hasn't reached THAT LEVEL yet... meaning his peak. He's probably the greatest athlete, though. He's like 100% on physical domination... but only like 75% on mental.

I feel that once he wins his first ring, everything will finally click and he will instantly be the best.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #12
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #13
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #14
Alan
Good High School Starter

Alan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by antondijk
I saw it an article a few days ago. So i don't see the reason i should get banned. You seem like a Kobe homer i am a Lebron Homer

Lebron>Kobe
I have never seen a better example of using logic

Seriously, think about it. You have a Kobe homer and a LeBron homer. Since LBJ > KB, then homer A > homer B.

Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:28 AM   #15
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GollyImSoGully
You're dumb. Kobe NEVER said that about Lebron. Lebron does say it about Kobe. LOL @ saw it on an article. BS it would be all over the net. What article? Magazine, scan it?

Lol, u dumb.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: