Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 02-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #16
NewYorkUSCtrojan
Man w/NBA Inside info

NewYorkUSCtrojan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: :::::breaking News::::: Clippers Coach Mike Dunleavy Fired!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
exactly, an ISH poster is not exactly a credible source

I am credible buddy.. I am known for Clippers inside info..
NewYorkUSCtrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #17
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkUSCtrojan

how do u get the info?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #18
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

watch this.. in a typical donald sterling screwup he will fire dunleavy the head coach but not dunleavy the gm .. then dunleavy the gm will appoint himself interim head coach until they find someone to replace himself and sterling will be happy with the move because his gm tells him it was time to make a proactive move
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:51 PM   #19
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

well if you are credible, then thats fine. If its true, even better. I just dont get my hopes up until I know things for sure
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #20
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation

OMG please be true
LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #21
Vancouver-Grizz
Where is MOTEN???

Vancouver-Grizz has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

If this is the same guy who told us about the Griffin shoulder injury, then I believe him.

There was one poster which I believe it is this op that gets inside info on the clips.
Vancouver-Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #22
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

clippers fans rejoice around the world...
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #23
NewYorkUSCtrojan
Man w/NBA Inside info

NewYorkUSCtrojan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
If this is the same guy who told us about the Griffin shoulder injury, then I believe him.

There was one poster which I believe it is this op that gets inside info on the clips.

Hey Grizz, that was me...
NewYorkUSCtrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #24
Vancouver-Grizz
Where is MOTEN???

Vancouver-Grizz has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Hey Grizz, that was me...

Then I vouch for this guy....

He told everyone about blake injuring his shoulder during summer league and no one believed him.

BTW good thing for the clips to get rid of Mike...Players are not listening to him.

They need a coach to give BD some freedom.
Vancouver-Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:04 PM   #25
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

If it seems too good to be true...
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #26
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dunleavy is a great GM, but a terrible coach.

They should bring in Byron Scott.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #27
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Dunleavy is a great GM, but a terrible coach.

They should bring in Byron Scott.

I wouldn't say great, but I would have no problem with him remaining GM. I just want a coach who will let the team play to their strengths and motivate the players better.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #28
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
I wouldn't say great, but I would have no problem with him remaining GM. I just want a coach who will let the team play to their strengths and motivate the players better.

He's built a solid team, but I still want great justice for what I've been through. That means a 100% ****canning. Nothing less will appease me.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:17 PM   #29
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
He's built a solid team, but I still want great justice for what I've been through. That means a 100% ****canning. Nothing less will appease me.

Yeah he has caused a lot of frustration over the years with his bullsh*t offense and terrible management at the end of games
Old 02-04-2010, 06:20 PM   #30
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy

Thanks a lot. I'm okay with this as long as we get a real good coach. Dammit Sterling you've been making money hand over fist for years...buy a good coach !!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: