Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-04-2006, 02:25 AM   #46
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

if you're a city guy then it should be Toronto no questions asked. i don't live there but i'm in downtown 7 days a week, love the crowded place and BUSY streets.
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 02:31 AM   #47
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Toronto is far from crowded or maybe it's because of where I'm from. Canada has no crowded cities compared to other countries but downtown T-Dot. is extremely busy even late at nights.

I used to work at Eaton Centre at Dundas and Yonge when I used to live there.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 02:49 AM   #48
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

uh yeah i did say downtwon
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 04:18 AM   #49
AKADS
Decent college freshman

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

So you don;t need french in Montreal

Toronto is the best sports city.

Ottawa is kool

And Halifax is a fun city.

Guess I need to see where i can find the job i want.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 10:05 AM   #50
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bottom line is Toronto is the best option.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:26 PM   #51
AKADS
Decent college freshman

I am looking a T.O. where can i live and be able to get Downtown. I don't drive so i would need to use the train. Or live Downtown. Or at leat give me nieghbourhoods that i could look in.

can anyone help me with that

Last edited by AKADS : 06-06-2006 at 10:48 PM.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:57 AM   #52
Xplict
I airball my layups

Xplict has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
I am looking a T.O. where can i live and be able to get Downtown. I don't drive so i would need to use the train. Or live Downtown. Or at leat give me nieghbourhoods that i could look in.

can anyone help me with that
no
Xplict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:03 AM   #53
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

I live about an hour outside toronto in Guelph, and it's nice and all... but if I were you, I would stay out there. Everyone around here is saying that out west is the place to be. But if you are dead set on moving to ontario, move to one of the towns around toronto, not toronto itself... unless you want to pay those jacked up prices. There is lots of jobs almost anywhere in southern ontario. But we aren't hurting enough for workers to overpay like they are out west.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:05 AM   #54
AKADS
Decent college freshman

I want to go out East for the culture I have to be downtown. Its more then money. I have done the whole Western Canad thing (Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Lloydminster, Rockies) I will find out tommorrow if I can come out.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:10 AM   #55
bumpyknucks
High School Varsity 12th Man

bumpyknucks is considered somewhat coolbumpyknucks is considered somewhat cool
Default re

Quote:
I agree that Montreal is a beatiful city, but if you cant talk french, dont move there. French is their first language, English 2nd. So they talk French to you first and you gotta be like "Sorry, I dont understand French, can you say it in English for me?" and they'll say it. But they'll say it with an accent so you probably wont understand it and after that, people will start giving you a dirty look cuz you cant speak french.

That may all be true, but you´re overlooking the fact that the women in Montreal (besides an abundance of gold diggers) are absolutely unreal. Seriously, they have amazing looking women there.
bumpyknucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:10 AM   #56
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
I want to go out East for the culture I have to be downtown. Its more then money. I have done the whole Western Canad thing (Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Lloydminster, Rockies) I will find out tommorrow if I can come out.

Well, if you are coming for the culture and you don't speak french, then TO is the obvious choice over Montreal.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:12 AM   #57
AKADS
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyknucks
That may all be true, but you´re overlooking the fact that the women in Montreal (besides an abundance of gold diggers) are absolutely unreal. Seriously, they have amazing looking women there.
I was no more impressed then any other city I have been to. All you need is a few at a time right
Old 09-11-2006, 09:16 AM   #58
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyknucks

It's not that the women there are any more amazing than the super hot chicks anywhere else... it's that there is sooooo many of them.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:05 AM   #59
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AKADS dont you worry about french in Montreal. Hey I've been living here for 17 years and my french is ok lol. But really montreal is a very nice city, alot of good looking girls, great out structers, a great hockey team which every fan is passionate, great culture the list can go on.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 01:08 PM   #60
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

i skipped the intire thread to type this:

whoever said mississauga is a retard. unless you want an ocean of ugly houses or if you like the smell of arab food everywhere.

if you're near lake ontario it's fine though.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: