Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-12-2006, 09:23 PM   #76
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
you live in sauga?

No doubt.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 09:31 PM   #77
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what part?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 10:47 PM   #78
Sham
Great young streetballer

Sham has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWALI
Yo Sham you play at any of these places?

Downtown Y.....HabourFrount outdoor and indoor.....Jimmie Simpkins....John Innes.......U of T Indian Reserve Court?

Of the places you mentioned, I've only played at Harbourfront (outdoor). haven't heard of the other courts. I've been downtown for a year now. Grew up in Scarborough, and was in London for 4 years while I was at Western. Played UCC and Super League ball at Western.

I have played or will be playing this upcoming sesaon in some indoor leagues: TBA, TCSSC, Annex, UFT Scarborough, BWT, City leagues, etc.
Sham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 02:59 AM   #79
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have some friends that live in Winnipeg, and it's a fun city to visit. The people are probably the friendliest I've ever met in the world , and the girls are decent looking and easy to approach. I don't know about living there cause the mosquitos are crazy in the summer and it's friggin cold azz in the winter. But people who live there say they adjust. It's heller cheap to live there.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:57 PM   #80
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Rick
I dont think I've ever heard of anyone who moves as freely as you do. I have a hard enough time picking what restaurant to eat at, nevermind living headquarters.
I have lived in 30 houses now. Gone to 11 Schools and I am only 22. I have so many friends all over the place. One day I will settle down till then why not try new things. I will never look back when I am old and say I should of try more things.
AKADS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 06:24 AM   #81
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

So who all lives in Toronto.
AKADS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 02:40 PM   #82
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Not a big town, I used to live there, but Kingston is pretty nice. Two hours east of TO, 1.5 hours West of Ottawa. Growing big time and housing prices and cost of living is dirt cheap. It's like it has missed the crazy wave of inflation the majority of the country has had. Downtown is on the water, very nice. Tons of college and university students (the downtown population increases big time during the school year). But it's small compared to the major Ontario cities. It only has like 125K. Everyone eats out....all the time. So being a Chef, you may have a ton of options.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:14 PM   #83
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

Rapsfan4life has an OK reputation so far

I live in Toronto and enjoy it a lot
Rapsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:08 PM   #84
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

I love to run around naked in Canada, just kidding. Nah I'm not kidding.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: