Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #16
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

LilKateMoss has decent reputationLilKateMoss has decent reputation
Default Re: mbell goes gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
the screenname "mbell" is so gay... just thought of that.

Like catzhernandez has some life to it, pete's montreux is interesting, Atom Smasher, etc.

But mbell? If I heard someone actually say his name, because I don't think I've ever heard it spoken, only read, it would sound like someone's about to go into a rendition of "mmm-bop" or something.

I got my account way before mbell was first seen around these parts. I just can't stand retards, that's about it, so Pete is way more than I can take.
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #17
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
I got my account way before mbell was first seen around these parts. I just can't stand retards, that's about it, so Pete is way more than I can take.
than why do you feel the need to go on an alternative account in order to call pete out?
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #18
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hi mbell
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #19
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
than why do you feel the need to go on an alternative account in order to call pete out?

This is my main account. I only post when Pete's idiocy makes me rage. Otherwise I just read other people's posts.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #20
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

confirmed: mbell
Old 02-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #21
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
It's his first initial and last name, it's not like some shit he thought all day about....
I understand this. I do.

But I can taste the gayness whenever I read the name. It's paltry.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:24 PM   #22
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I understand this. I do.

But I can taste the gayness whenever I read the name. It's paltry.

taste the gayness, sounds like a commercial for a homosexual coffee brand
Old 02-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #23
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

lilkatemoss - im not trying to play ISH detective but i only see you post in a thread that is about mbell.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #24
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
lilkatemoss - im not trying to play ISH detective but i only see you post in a thread that is about mbell.

That's not true. You probably haven't noticed me around. I don't give two ****s about that chubby moron.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #25
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
That's not true. You probably haven't noticed me around. I don't give two ****s about that chubby moron.
alright fair enough. im probably wrong.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:36 PM   #26
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I only post when Pete's idiocy makes me rage.

Even if you aren't mbell, you have to admit this is a bit bizarre.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #27
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's followed me around as well a few times. Anytime I bring up that he hides behind an alternate account he logs out.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #28
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
He's followed me around as well a few times. Anytime I bring up that he hides behind an alternate account he logs out.

Yeah, you're one of the few other retards that make me rage.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #29
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yeah, you're one of the few other retards that make me rage.
You wanna make a date and rage together some time?
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #30
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
You wanna make a date and rage together some time?
lol.

katemoss - if you don't mind listing all the posters that make you rage?

so far, pete's montreux, vunit, and i think i've seen you rage at sergio.

im thinking you might be takitoespanzo?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: