Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-03-2006, 10:39 PM   #1
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default Coolio & Snoop Combo

While we already know Coolio is inarguable a top 3 90s rapper (#1 All time IMO) he is attempting to make a comeback:

Return of the Gangsta
Gangsta Walk is the first single from Coolio's comeback album Return of the Gangsta. It was premiered in a ceremony in Milan dedicated to the Italian debut of Coolio(With). Coolio was paired up with Snoop for the second time in their history, this time for a complete album. It seems they will abandon their signature 90s style to go with a new 'hip' style.

We all know Snoop got arrested recently, but will this be a success? Maybe get a lot of publicity on the radio?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 02:20 AM   #2
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

jrt1584 has an OK reputation so far

Im sorry, but are u serious or being sarcastic like I was in the "old school rap" thread about coolio. I mean, he had a few catchy tunes out years and years ago but thats about it. Comparing him to Snoop is kinda a slap in the face to Snoop... But if you're serious, I applaud your loyalty Not many people would admit being huge fans of Coolio... And does he seriously have an album comin out or are u bs'n people, cuz i havent heard $hit. At first I thought u were being sarcastic but now im not so sure... and judging by the amount of views to this post and replies, u got some other people fooled as well. good job, i also applaud your ability to confuse the f*** outta me
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 05:11 PM   #3
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1584

Im sorry, but are u serious or being sarcastic like I was in the "old school rap" thread about coolio. I mean, he had a few catchy tunes out years and years ago but thats about it. Comparing him to Snoop is kinda a slap in the face to Snoop... But if you're serious, I applaud your loyalty Not many people would admit being huge fans of Coolio... And does he seriously have an album comin out or are u bs'n people, cuz i havent heard $hit. At first I thought u were being sarcastic but now im not so sure... and judging by the amount of views to this post and replies, u got some other people fooled as well. good job, i also applaud your ability to confuse the f*** outta me

Dead Serious.

Where is this old school rap thread? in OT?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: