Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default Hey Guys... Guess where the Super Bowl will be played next year?

Let the countdown begin:

Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Hey Guys... Guess where the Super Bowl will be played next year?

Hopefully it ain't the Cows playing there. Would be nice if it was the Giants, they play well in Dallas
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I cant wait to see the Steelers win there.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #4
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this board

I like the logo. Looks old school with a "now" touch up.

Very fancy. Can't wait to see Cutler there.

Hey, a guy can dream can't he?
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Make it happen, Carson.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #6
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can you imagine a Super Bowl in that stadium in which the Eagles, Giants, or Redskins represented the NFC? Talk about a disadvantage.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:21 PM   #7
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
I like the logo. Looks old school with a "now" touch up.

Very fancy.

Not sure if that is the real/finalized one... I just went to google images and it was the only one there... could just be fan art.

But I like it too.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:31 PM   #8
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this board

I was talking about this image, which I found on Wiki, although there are some good ones on Google Images....

Old 02-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #9
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
I was talking about this image, which I found on Wiki, although there are some good ones on Google Images....

Holy $hit...

thanks.

That is awesome.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:36 PM   #10
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

I guess this logo was unveiled Friday so it's still fairly new news.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.4bf2572.html

I'm not sure I like the idea that this will be the permanent design for the logo. I like how each city has it's spin on it. I personally like the last two SB logos that were played in Miami. SB 43 was good too.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:40 PM   #11
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Looks like the male sex organ.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:43 PM   #12
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that logo is pimp tite...I like it

everytime I see that stadium it just gives me this feeling of "holy sh*t, it really is 2010...THIS is the future"
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:36 AM   #13
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Yeah...the new Super Bowl logos starting this coming season will always be the same. The only thing that will change is the stadium silhoutte.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:37 AM   #14
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
that logo is pimp tite...I like it

everytime I see that stadium it just gives me this feeling of "holy sh*t, it really is 2010...THIS is the future"
yeah me too. and then i think"the future is going to be really sh*tty".
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:52 AM   #15
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lets go Cowboys, playing in the home arena would be amazing
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: