Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #31
NLZ
High School JV MVP

NLZ is starting to rub some people the wrong wayNLZ is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Demar DeRozan will win the dunk contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
I remember him saying he has 2 dunks, but he's not sure if he can pull it off. I know one thing, he'll prob. do the tap off the window (ala Dwight). What I'm really looking for from him is doing the FT line thru the legs dunk (ala James White)...
DD did that dunk before Dwight did.
NLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:53 PM   #32
Black Durant Jam
I hit open 5-footers

Black Durant Jam has an OK reputation so far

I don't think DD can pull it off, he's just coming off of injury, he's probably still a bit hobbled and won't be able to pull much off
Black Durant Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #33
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
let me remind you guys. Spud Webb is one of the judges

Are you fucking kidding me? So Nate gets another free pass to the final round?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:58 PM   #34
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I'd laugh if Gerald Wallace came in and won now. Though even a homer like myself doesn't think that's going to happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI5bEOhGU60

I am also rooting for Gerald Wallace in the Dunk Contest. Shannon Brown would win because of the fan voting, but I am not really impressed with his dunks.

Brown is one of the best leapers in the NBA, but he's not creative enough to win the slam-dunk competition.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 02-10-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #35
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
JRich won due to the dunk that he spun the wheel to get. Everyone there- listen to Sir. Charles- says Gerald got robbed. Wallace jumped from the free throw line.
Not that it really matters at this point but the wheel that was implemented that year makes all results almost null and void from my end. I do not believe Wallace was robbed because I loved Richardson's windmill and I liked his final dunk (bounce, two-hand windmill-ish type reverse) better than Wallace scraping in from the free throw line.

I don't hold that against Wallace though. I think it was unfortunate that he, Richardson (who drew a 'Nique windmill but also had to try to dunk from the free throw line), and Francis had to do dunks they otherwise would have passed over in favor of something more to their own styles.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #36
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Air Comp10's got this.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:31 PM   #37
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm pretty sure he will win the whole thing. The guy has mad hops and very creative also. I respect that Nate Robinson is from Seattle, but I hope he gets eliminated from the first round. His dunks are garbage, and he does the same shit every year.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:31 PM   #38
Birmingham1955
High school junior varsity star

Birmingham1955 has no real reputation yet.

fail
Birmingham1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:32 PM   #39
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLZ
DD did that dunk before Dwight did.

DeRozan in an interview this past weekend said he stole it from Dwight.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:39 PM   #40
Myth

I just looked it up. DeRozan did it March 2008, Dwight in February 2008.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #41
IamSofaKing
I brick airballs

IamSofaKing has decent reputationIamSofaKing has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birmingham1955
fail

Not like anyone expected Nate to win again....

DeRozan could've took this one if he didnt pull off that last dunk, a 360 windmill would've sealed it, hes capable of pulling those off
IamSofaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:54 PM   #42
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Yeah, who knows what the hell he was thinking with that last dunk. I've honestly seen people pull off better dunks in my local rec center.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:54 PM   #43
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSofaKing
Not like anyone expected Nate to win again....

DeRozan could've took this one if he didnt pull off that last dunk, a 360 windmill would've sealed it, hes capable of pulling those off

What some of those guys were capable of is what makes the contest even more disappointing.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: