Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #31
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Insider: 5 deals that make sense

Why would Miami do that? So we trade Beasley, Haslem, Wright and Cook to only get Amare? And why would Amare opt out of his contract to settle at $13M when he has a player option at $18M?
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #32
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

#2 and #3 look like the only ones that would happen.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #33
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
Why would Miami do that? So we trade Beasley, Haslem, Wright and Cook to only get Amare? And why would Amare opt out of his contract to settle at $13M when he has a player option at $18M?
Yeah, I don't know what ESPN is smoking. They probably just copy and pasted a hawkfan trade scenario off of ISH.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #34
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Do people still have to pay for Insider? I'd be irritated if I was spending money just to read some guy's random trade ideas.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #35
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How does the Clippers deal make sense? Someone. Anyone. PLEASE

apparently in every deal like this, the clippers do it because they're the clippers, yep such great logic
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #36
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sometimes I wonder how these writers actually pull this crap off , to get a write and actually make a living.

1/2 of ISH could do better than those scenario's.

Bulls - Henrich is a potential trade , but I am not sure lakers would trade (3) players for him....
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #37
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Do people still have to pay for Insider? I'd be irritated if I was spending money just to read some guy's random trade ideas.
They say you do but I got it free with ESPN Mag (a complete rag, only got it because my niece was doing one of those school drive things) and haven't paid a dime for it in like four years but still have access. I haven't even paid for the magazine and I still get it, I give them to my mom to line her bird cage.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #38
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=yhjjoot

Make it happen!

Edit: Most sites have Salmons at 5.4 instead of 6.4, so Allen (expiring) could be sent to Bulls instead of Balkman (not expiring) and Warriors would get Graham (expiring) instead of Allen.

Bulls would also get an future 1st & 2nd or two future 1sts

Or this:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=yz8rwno

Make it happen!

Last edited by kurple : 02-15-2010 at 10:22 AM.
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #39
Artillery
Decent college freshman

Artillery has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayTownRy
get this done!

it'd suck to give up splitter's rights though. .

Splitter is not as good as the hype suggests. If Chicago OKs this trade Spurs HAVE to pull the trigger.
Artillery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #40
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yo, Insider request.

Somebody please post the Chad Ford "Trade Buzz: Who's making a move?"
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: