Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #16
The_Walrus
I brick open layups

The_Walrus has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Ask Meticode Any Question

Will I ever find true love?

With Valentine's day upon us, I'm beginning to ask myself that question. A lot.
The_Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #17
Wreck Shop
Peep this

Wreck Shop has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Wayne Thomas Jorgensen II

you and your family are f*cking DEAD!!
just kidding Wayne
Wreck Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #18
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you miss living in Ohio at all?

If not, I couldn't blame you. This place blows.......
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #19
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
29% chance the Cavaliers win the championship this year. If they do it, I'll be surprise honestly. I guess it's the fact I'm a realist and usually whoever you hope to win a championship, or superbowl, or world series just usually doesn't happen.

Seeing as how all of our favorite teams are the same, I can agree with this point of view. Even when they DO get good, you just wait for the other shoe to drop.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:25 PM   #20
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreck Shop
you and your family are f*cking DEAD!!
just kidding Wayne

I know.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:27 PM   #21
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Walrus
Will I ever find true love?

With Valentine's day upon us, I'm beginning to ask myself that question. A lot.
I wouldn't know the answer to that question. Love or true love isn't a predictable thing. I'm sure there's a lot of people out there that end up trying to look for it, but then they settle for something else of a lesser value and end up never being really happy about it.

Don't try to find love, just let it find you.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #22
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Seeing as how all of our favorite teams are the same, I can agree with this point of view. Even when they DO get good, you just wait for the other shoe to drop.

Yea like when the Red Sox broke the Yankees curse that year they were down 2-0 against the Yankees. If anyone told me the believed the Red Sox would come back, win the series then the World Series is a joke. There's no way anyone would believe that being in that position after years and years of failures.

It's just an example of how I feel.

Hell you know as well as I do, we're happy just being contenders for a championship. Much less winning the whole thing.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:41 PM   #23
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think you said you do factory work correct? What's your wife do for a living?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:53 PM   #24
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I think you said you do factory work correct? What's your wife do for a living?

Shes a sales representative at Macy's, part time.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:53 PM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This question was posed to me by Jizzo in a slightly different scenario:

If you and Lebron were hiking in the woods and a rattlesnake jumped up and bit Lebron on his dick and the only way to save him would be to suck the poison out of the wound on his dick, would you do it?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #26
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
This question was posed to me by Jizzo in a slightly different scenario:

If you and Lebron were hiking in the woods and a rattlesnake jumped up and bit Lebron on his dick and the only way to save him would be to suck the poison out of the wound on his dick, would you do it?

When I read this question I was listening to Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. I honestly don't know. I don't think that I would though. Then you sit there and think about it and it's like "Wow, I just let a guy die because I wouldn't suck a dick." How would people view you? Would they blame me for not sucking a dick? Or would not blame me? Obviously any Cavaliers fans would blame me.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #27
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Last fight I was 20, I moved up to Wisconsin and my ex left me after I moved up for another guy. So as her new guy is moving her things out of my place helping her, and he randomly decides to shoot my windshield on my Audi with a bebe gun. It slightly cracked it, (but I got it fixed later on and the crack and hasn't spread spread since then). I ended up rushing him out of anger because I was so pissed off that day and from that somehow the butt of the gun hit up against his tooth and chipped it in the struggle. After that happened he kind of just gave up and was yelling stop at me. Probably the worse day of my life after moving to Wisconsin.
This line made me laugh.

Have you ever been an excessive drinker or had any drug phases in your life?

Did you ever play basketball consistently? I am not talking about shooting hoops with friends once and a while I mean like in a league or anything.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:09 PM   #28
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Was the baby a blessing or a curse?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #29
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
This line made me laugh.

Have you ever been an excessive drinker or had any drug phases in your life?

Did you ever play basketball consistently? I am not talking about shooting hoops with friends once and a while I mean like in a league or anything.

My answer is no to all your questions sir. And lol at the line, I didn't notice what it sounded like until you quoted it.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #30
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Was the baby a blessing or a curse?
I wouldn't say a blessing or curse. But it was definitely a good thing. I wouldn't of changed anything different about having my daughter. Was it planned? No? Was it a good thing? Hell yes.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: