Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #46
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ask Meticode Any Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by plat1numX
What kind of haircut do you usually get, and how much does it cost?

Well the last few years I've had a full trimmed beard. My haircuts are pretty close. Hair I have no is pretty much identical to this...along with the facial hair...

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #47
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Eh. High speed runs? Please tell me at least one.

Well at 135 the engine automatically shuts off becuase of a safety feature (you can easily disable that though). I've pushed it to 115 a couple times. I'm not much of a speeder. I usually only go 3 over at most. Too many of my friends have gotten tickets for 5 over.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #48
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

What brand of underwear do you wear?
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #49
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You start a college fund for you daughter yet?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #50
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by plat1numX
What brand of underwear do you wear?
Hanes boxer-briefs.

Old 02-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #51
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
You start a college fund for you daughter yet?

Yes, we have a separate account setup for that at our bank. We'll have almost $4000 in it a little bit after her first birthday here coming up on the 19th.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #52
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

What is your psychological personality type?
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #53
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Yes, we have a separate account setup for that at our bank. We'll have almost $4000 in it a little bit after her first birthday here coming up on the 19th.
Good job.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #54
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

Im assuming you live in Ohio, what part? and do you like it there?
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #55
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Do you miss living in Ohio at all?

If not, I couldn't blame you. This place blows.......
Only thing I miss is the Bengals and Reds games
Old 02-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #56
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
Im assuming you live in Ohio, what part? and do you like it there?
No. I live in Lacrosse, Wisconsin. I live in Over-the-Rhine in Cincinnat, Ohio's for almost 20 years.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:31 PM   #57
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Been in Wisc. all most my whole life... Chicago for a few years ...

In your own opinion am I right about this :

The US has the most obes. people in the world.
In the US the most obes. people reside in Wisc.

Have you ever saw as many fat , ugly chicks in your life other than in Wisc. ?

** You are married to an asian honey , where did you meet ?

If she has a sister , tell her Jasper is willing to travel
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:06 PM   #58
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
The US has the most obes. people in the world.
Yes definitely. Kind of off topic here. It really bothers me when I hear people say we shouldn't help Haiti. What about the people in America that are homeless? I mean honestly we are people of planet earth. Not the United States of Earth.

Quote:
In the US the most obes. people reside in Wisc.
Probably top 5. I wouldn't know. I know there's a lot of drinkers up here that are lazy.

Quote:
Have you ever saw as many fat , ugly chicks in your life other than in Wisc. ?
No more than other places I've been.

Quote:
You are married to an asian honey , where did you meet ?
She's not Asian or even has Asian in here. We met in Wisconsin about 3 years after my ex-girlfriend left me. Which was a blessing in disguise
Old 02-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #59
sergiorodriguez

Does your wife put out much less these days and have your balls in a clamp?
Old 02-11-2010, 11:25 PM   #60
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
Does your wife put out much less these days and have your balls in a clamp?
We do make love less often than before our daughter, but it's still often enough to where it's fine. Before we had sex every other day, now it's at least twice a week.

Just really depends on how tired we are from work and the time restrains.

Ask for the ball clamp? Yep, I have a standard DB-101 ball clamp on. It's great. Marriage is grand. I wouldn't want anyone else to ball clamp me.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: