Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2010, 11:42 PM   #61
sergiorodriguez

Default Re: Ask Meticode Any Question

Manu Ginobili or Brandon Roy-who would you rather have on the Cavs?

How will you feel about Lebron if hypothetically he did leave Cleveland? Would he still recieve standing ovations in Quickenloans Arena or would you guys boo him for being a Judas?

Who is your pick to win the NBA title?
Old 02-11-2010, 11:54 PM   #62
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
Manu Ginobili or Brandon Roy-who would you rather have on the Cavs?
Brandon Roy, he has the ability to play three positions solid, he's younger, and frankly I just think Ginobili is past his prime while Roy could still improve.

Quote:
How will you feel about Lebron if hypothetically he did leave Cleveland? Would he still recieve standing ovations in Quickenloans Arena or would you guys boo him for being a Judas?
I wouldn't hate him for leaving Cleveland. I would be disappointed, but as I've said several times. I'm a basketball fan before I'm a Cleveland fan, and I'm a Cleveland fan before I'm a LeBron fan. I was a fan before he arrived I'll be a fan after.

I do think if he bolted and left with the Cavaliers catering to him as much as possible and offering him the most money the fans would definately boo him. Now if he won a title, then left, I think they wouldn't boo him. At least he would have brought a title to the city first before giving up. That's why if you go to Indiana so many of the people there have respect for Reggie Miller for sticking with that organization his whole career. I don't think there's a reason to leave if you have the ability to go deep in the playoffs consistently. If he left, whatever reason he would have for leaving would be a bad one if the Cavaliers don't win a title this season.

Quote:
Who is your pick to win the NBA title?

Lakers 38%
Cavaliers 29%
Boston 18%
Orlando 13%
Denver 1.5%
Rest of League 0.5%
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:10 AM   #63
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

at what age did you get married?
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #64
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Brandon Roy, he has the ability to play three positions solid, he's younger, and frankly I just think Ginobili is past his prime while Roy could still improve.

I wouldn't hate him for leaving Cleveland. I would be disappointed, but as I've said several times. I'm a basketball fan before I'm a Cleveland fan, and I'm a Cleveland fan before I'm a LeBron fan. I was a fan before he arrived I'll be a fan after.

I do think if he bolted and left with the Cavaliers catering to him as much as possible and offering him the most money the fans would definately boo him. Now if he won a title, then left, I think they wouldn't boo him. At least he would have brought a title to the city first before giving up. That's why if you go to Indiana so many of the people there have respect for Reggie Miller for sticking with that organization his whole career. I don't think there's a reason to leave if you have the ability to go deep in the playoffs consistently. If he left, whatever reason he would have for leaving would be a bad one if the Cavaliers don't win a title this season.

Lakers 38%
Cavaliers 29%
Boston 18%
Orlando 13%
Denver 1.5%
Rest of League 0.5%
Nice rational fandom, a rarely seen thing. You are a true asset to the world
Old 02-12-2010, 01:12 AM   #65
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

how do i get from logan to hynes convention center tomorrow? i think its cold so i don't want to walk, but im down with the railways..
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:35 AM   #66
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What female celebrity do you most 'admire'?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:46 AM   #67
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #68
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
at what age did you get married?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:16 PM   #69
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

This is a hard question. To me I think Mariah Carey is one of the most beautiful women in the world...

...but if I had to mention someone else who seems a little bit less insane I would personally go with Zooey Deschanel...

Old 02-12-2010, 10:17 PM   #70
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
how do i get from logan to hynes convention center tomorrow? i think its cold so i don't want to walk, but im down with the railways..

I don't know the answer to that question. I Google'd it. It wouldn't give me a railway option for public transit. Sorry.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:08 PM   #71
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Do you feel more of a homer drinking beer in Wisconsin ' because BEER is what mad e Wisconsin great' ?

Are you not afraid to go outside of the limits and chug a few brews that are made across the pond ?

have you done the time honored neighborhood bar routine and had a shot nessle on the bottom of your beer mug ?
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #72
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In a triangle, the sum of two of the angles is equal to the third. If the lengths of the two longer sides are 12 and 13, what is the length of the shortest side?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:24 AM   #73
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I don't know the answer to that question. I Google'd it. It wouldn't give me a railway option for public transit. Sorry.

i got lost today. thanks.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:45 AM   #74
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Do you feel more of a homer drinking beer in Wisconsin ' because BEER is what mad e Wisconsin great'?

Are you not afraid to go outside of the limits and chug a few brews that are made across the pond ?

have you done the time honored neighborhood bar routine and had a shot nessle on the bottom of your beer mug ?

I don't drink alcohol. Last time I had alcohol was my 21st. That was over 4 years ago.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:48 AM   #75
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
i got lost today. thanks.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: