Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2010, 02:27 AM   #106
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ask Meticode Any Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmagicjohnson
awwwww! I always think babies are ugly, but your one's pretty cute

People I know peronally contradict themselves. First they'll say my daughter is beautiful, then they'll say she looks like me. And I'll be like "Uhhh you can't have something looking like me and looking beautiful, you lie!"
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:51 AM   #107
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Have you ever licked your wife's butt hole? could be a valentine gift.

i'm sorry if you are eating something at the moment. I understand if you havent done it yet.

Last edited by Kobe Jnr : 02-14-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:55 AM   #108
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lolwut.....wtf....
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:59 PM   #109
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Have you ever licked your wife's butt hole? could be a valentine gift.

Actually no I haven't. Me and her aren't too kinky. For example neither of us like **** sex (as in me giving it to her and her taking it). I don't know why, I just don't fine it as a turn on, it's more of a turn off for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
i'm sorry if you are eating something at the moment. I understand if you havent done it yet.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:00 PM   #110
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

OneMoreSucka has decent reputation

Does she work the balls during BJs
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:03 PM   #111
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Does she work the balls during BJs

Obviously yes since she has a clamp on my balls. She never did it instinctively. I had to guide or tell her to do that in the beginning. Now she does it all the time. Which is pretty much the reason I shave my crotch, if it wasn't shaved, I wouldn't get oral sex nearly as often or nearly as good.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #112
NumeroOcho
Your Favorite Poster

NumeroOcho has an OK reputation so far

have yous ever incorporated a vibrator during any of your sex sessions?
NumeroOcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #113
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

OneMoreSucka has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Obviously yes since she has a clamp on my balls. She never did it instinctively. I had to guide or tell her to do that in the beginning. Now she does it all the time. Which is pretty much the reason I shave my crotch, if it wasn't shaved, I wouldn't get oral sex nearly as often or nearly as good.
Good man, good man
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:08 PM   #114
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumeroOcho
have yous ever incorporated a vibrator during any of your sex sessions?

No. We've never had third party objects unless you count this as a third-party object...

...watermelon heating massage lotion.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #115
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Good man, good man

I think it's a myth. I don't know if it's personal preference but it seems all the girls I've been with think sucking a dick actually means you suck on the dick as giving oral sex. And for me personally that's uncomfortable as hell. I've always had to tell my girlfriends in the past to just slide it in and out of their mouths while not sucking anything because they'll start sucking right off and I'm like "No, no, no!" lol
Old 02-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #116
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

how did you get your wife?? cause shes hawt and your average??? whats the game bro???
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #117
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
how did you get your wife?? cause shes hawt and your average??? whats the game bro???
Two people wanting a relationship look at other things than just exterior things.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #118
NumeroOcho
Your Favorite Poster

NumeroOcho has an OK reputation so far

when will your daughter start posting?

a/s/l?

NumeroOcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:28 AM   #119
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey code you still taking avatar request?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:17 PM   #120
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Hey code you still taking avatar request?
Nope.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: