Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2011, 11:42 AM   #121
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ask Meticode Any Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Nope.
Did you bump this.. simply to tell me no?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:56 AM   #122
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by plat1numX
What kind of haircut do you usually get, and how much does it cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plat1numX
What brand of underwear do you wear?

So it has been almost a year now, how is your haircut and underwear situation?
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #123
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is a rivalry between two vegetarians still called a beef?
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #124
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Did you bump this.. simply to tell me no?
Both. The main reason I bumped it though is because someone negged me today stating, "at least leave your name when you neg" regarding this thread. Were negative reps even available back last February?
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #125
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
Is a rivalry between two vegetarians still called a beef?
Yes.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:37 PM   #126
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Whoopi Goldberg, Jerry Seinfeld, Roseanne Barr.

Fuck one, kill one, marry one, go!
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #127
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Whoopi Goldberg, Jerry Seinfeld, Roseanne Barr.

Fuck one, kill one, marry one, go!
Marry: Whoopi
****: Roseanne
Kill: Jerry
Old 01-20-2011, 02:36 PM   #128
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are you guys gonna have more kids?
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:50 PM   #129
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What's the quickest way to the G-spot?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #130
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
Are you guys gonna have more kids?
I don't know. I'm leaning towards no. I personally don't want any more kids at all at all and the foreseeable future. My wife doesn't personally know.

I personally would prefer to put all my energy into one child and provide the best for her instead of splitting it up among two or three children.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:24 PM   #131
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I don't know. I'm leaning towards no. I personally don't want any more kids at all at all and the foreseeable future. My wife doesn't personally know.

I personally would prefer to put all my energy into one child and provide the best for her instead of splitting it up among two or three children.

yeah spoil her ..
but . .. . .did you have a brother or sister growing up?
Can you picture life without them..

or..were you an only child?
didn't you want a brother or sister..
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:24 PM   #132
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
What's the quickest way to the G-spot?
It's much easier to hit the g-spot if you have a slight upward curvature of the ***** (which I have). Personally in all my relationships the quickest way was usually to put warming flavored lotion down there, flick the bean with your tongue and to use two to three fingers at the same time sliding in and out of her ****** while curving your fingers slightly upward.

Every time I've given oral sex this way they either will orgasm in a few minutes, or get close to it.

Last edited by Meticode : 01-20-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #133
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
yeah spoil her ..
but . .. . .did you have a brother or sister growing up?
Can you picture life without them..

or..were you an only child?
didn't you want a brother or sister..
My childhood was complicated slightly. I technically do have a brother and a half-sister. My brother was born when I was 7, he lived with us for two years until he was two, then was adopted away because my parents split up, my father didn't want to help take care of him and my mother couldn't take care of both me and my brother at the same time.

Later my mother re-married, had a daughter, but she was given up for adoption also right after she was born and raised by adopted parents.

My brother (Kyle) wasn't told he was adopted until he was 11. He found me on MySpace about three or four years ago. We don't talk very much, I think it's because it's something he doesn't care about.

My half-sister (Angelisa) is being raised knowing she's adopted. She's 7 now and knows she has a white half-brother living 500 miles away. She's mixed by the way black/white.

...so in saying I do have siblings, but I've always considered myself a only child emotionally because I grew up that way 16 of my 18 pre-adult years.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: