Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #31
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jason Kidd, David Lee replace Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson in 2010 All-Star game

Stern doesn't like Bogut ? / but goes homer to Lee ?

Kidd stats 36 min 9 ppg 9 dimes 5 boards (humm if I had Dirk on my team I think I'm good for at least 5-7 dimes behind my back)
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #32
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation
Default Re: David Lee replaces AI in allstar game

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
I agree that Lee is more deserving than AI, but this is madness. David Lee? Out of all the people, him? I would put Stephen Jackson over Lee.

Jackson is doing his thing (21ppg 4.8rpg) but let Lee have his wish will ya?
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #33
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Kellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Jason Kidd, David Lee replace Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson in 2010 All-Star game

Anyone else a little ticked out about A.I's personal issues excuse?

Everyone was criticizing the decision of him starting, but then A.I came back and said it's all about the fans and it's the fans decision so if they made it happen, who's to judge because it's a game for the fans.

I thought about it and completely agreed with that statement. But now to skip out after making that comment when you were first criticized to not be deserving... leaves a little bitter taste to my mouth. I really did want to see him play in one more all-star game.
Kellogs4toniee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:23 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
Anyone else a little ticked out about A.I's personal issues excuse?

Everyone was criticizing the decision of him starting, but then A.I came back and said it's all about the fans and it's the fans decision so if they made it happen, who's to judge because it's a game for the fans.

I thought about it and completely agreed with that statement. But now to skip out after making that comment when you were first criticized to not be deserving... leaves a little bitter taste to my mouth. I really did want to see him play in one more all-star game.

His daughter is ill. Family first. He was intent on playing but he has missed a couple Sixers games because of her illness. Lets see tell your daughter "I know you're sick but kellogs is gonna be pissed off at me and I really dont want the bitter taste to sit in his mouth" or skip the game so someone else can go. Yanno because if AI does take your selfish advice and goes? There are a shytload of wahh wahh you dont deserve it AI fans crying. So he shut them up and now you're crying. Cant satisfy everyone. Family first.

The end.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #35
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No problem with the choices for me....but if Monta Ellis was healthy he should of been chosen over Kidd IMO.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #36
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
His daughter is ill. Family first. He was intent on playing but he has missed a couple Sixers games because of her illness. Lets see tell your daughter "I know you're sick but kellogs is gonna be pissed off at me and I really dont want the bitter taste to sit in his mouth" or skip the game so someone else can go. Yanno because if AI does take your selfish advice and goes? There are a shytload of wahh wahh you dont deserve it AI fans crying. So he shut them up and now you're crying. Cant satisfy everyone. Family first.

The end.

LOL Kellogs....it looks like a great place to work in those commercials though.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #37
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
Jackson is doing his thing (21ppg 4.8rpg) but let Lee have his wish will ya?
No. That's BS. There are too many players that make him look questionable to just "let him have it".

One, how does a Center replace a guard? Come on. This is weak.

And now we got Kidd in the game? How is AI going to get ALL THIS HATE when he was named but Kidd's 9 and 9 get a pass?

Last edited by phoenix18 : 02-11-2010 at 07:32 PM.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:31 PM   #38
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Dwight and DaWhite Howard in the same frontcourt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #39
WhySoInsecure?
ILL WILL RUNS NYC

WhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat coolWhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
No. That's BS. There are too many players that make him look questionable to just "let him have it".

One, how does a Center replace a guard? Come on. This is weak.

And now we got Kidd in the game? How is AI going to get ALL THIS HATE when he was named but Kidd's 9 and 9 get a pass?
Because there are no guards that deserve the spot?

lee is putting up 20/11.5/3.5, I don't understand what your beef is.
WhySoInsecure? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #40
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation

Kidd replacing Bryant? Kidd is NOT a SG.

Where is Mayo, Reke, Westbrook and/or Ellis if healthy?
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:03 PM   #41
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
Because there are no guards that deserve the spot?

lee is putting up 20/11.5/3.5, I don't understand what your beef is.

Josh Smith is putting up 15.2/8.5/3.9/2.1/1.6 on a much slower paced and better team.
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #42
WhySoInsecure?
ILL WILL RUNS NYC

WhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat coolWhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
Josh Smith is putting up 15.2/8.5/3.9/2.1/1.6 on a much slower paced and better team.
When will people learn? The knicks only take a shot more than the hawks, we don't run and gun anymore.
Everyone comes up with this stupid inflated stats argument but it's just not the case.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/te...GoalsAttempted
WhySoInsecure? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:06 PM   #43
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyscraper
I hope SVG starts Rondo in place of Rose.

Rondo will probably start, especially when you factor in Rose being banged up right now. Rose will see even less time than expected.

I'm glad David Lee is in the game, he really deserves the recognition.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #44
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

without kobe this is gonna be a boring azz game..jason kidd? really?
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:42 PM   #45
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4life
without kobe this is gonna be a boring azz game..jason kidd? really?

i rather watch players share the rock than Kobe gunning for allstar mvp again.
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: