Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-14-2010, 12:12 AM   #61
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: David Lee replaces AI in allstar game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
The "u mad" thing is so old already. Everytime I see someone say that, I instantly imagine them as a spoiled 12 year old for some reason.
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:06 AM   #62
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaprine

U stupid?
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:55 PM   #63
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jason Kidd, David Lee replace Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson in 2010 All-Star game

Lol i heard on the radio Iverson is hosting some party here at the end of the weekend. I thought he'd be with the kids.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:10 PM   #64
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
U stupid?

Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #65
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jason Kidd, David Lee replace Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson in 2010 All-Star game

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Lol i heard on the radio Iverson is hosting some party here at the end of the weekend. I thought he'd be with the kids.

Seriously? wow.
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:58 PM   #66
Johnni Gade
High School Starter

Johnni Gade has no real reputation yet.

Average replacements
Johnni Gade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:05 PM   #67
rosonviyavong
Raps, Jazz, and UCONN

rosonviyavong has an OK reputation so far

Just finished watching some old ASG (1993 and 2003) and after this bismal weekened of a all star activities I really hope this years game goes down to the wire or even better into OT like the 93 and 2003 games those were classssic
rosonviyavong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:07 PM   #68
White Mamba
@kobemania

White Mamba is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosonviyavong
Just finished watching some old ASG (1993 and 2003) and after this bismal weekened of a all star activities I really hope this years game goes down to the wire or even better into OT like the 93 and 2003 games those were classssic

2001 was one of the best ever. Kobe and Iverson played awesome in the clutch.
White Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:10 PM   #69
rosonviyavong
Raps, Jazz, and UCONN

rosonviyavong has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Mamba
2001 was one of the best ever. Kobe and Iverson played awesome in the clutch.
Yeah I also enjoyed the 2006 one aswell where the East also made a comeback in that game after Barkley during the halftime said that the West has pretty much won it
rosonviyavong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: