Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-12-2010, 11:44 PM   #316
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2010 NBA Rookie Challenge Game Thread, 9 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Has Pau always spoken such good English? I'm impressed.

Yeah lol, he has. Ironically, he speaks better than most Americans...haha
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:44 PM   #317
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if the sophs played any D, russ would get this mvp easy
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:44 PM   #318
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerHater

You are the MAN!!

Can you make one of his dunk!

I'll need a video, because I accidentally closed my browser after his dunk, so don't got the Live Game DVR going back that far.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:44 PM   #319
lukekarts
Local High School Star

lukekarts has an OK reputation so far

Blair is an absolute beast on the boards.

Reke is now a lock for Rookie of the Year.

And Westbrook is carrying the Sophs all by himself
lukekarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:45 PM   #320
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i was watching the amateur dunk contest- air up there killed it btw. can someone fill me in on what dunks derozen and eric gordon did?
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #321
AlThornton
Great young streetballer

AlThornton has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
i was watching the amateur dunk contest- air up there killed it btw. can someone fill me in on what dunks derozen and eric gordon did?

where did they show it?
AlThornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #322
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4

They just updated them on the front page of nba.com, you can see them there.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #323
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Old 02-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #324
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
yup. gobb trying to reach and get people annoyed what a pathetic attempt

Hardly, just surrounded by a bunch of kids who like to go against the grain for f*cks sake. Everyone is saying Derozen would be awesome in the dunk contest. No one cares to give Eric Gordon a chance. So you side with Eric Gordon and look to overrate what he does and underrate what Demar does in spite. All because the popular opinion is Demar belongs in the dunk contest not Eric. Thats a fact. And I gurantee you were the same kid b!tching over Nate Robinson's numerous dunk attempts but give Eric a pass. But I know I know you wasnt right? Pathetic attempt by gobb to annoy you making up stuff because you have no issue with a dunker needed numerous attempts to not only pull off a dunk but that dunk AFTER its completed is better than the other guys. Gotcha.

This is how i have so many posts. Not because I'm on here 24/7, 365. Its because in a thread I'll run across 2-3 posters who say silly things. Then a back and forth develops.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #325
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster

Did anyone see Jason Maxiell wearing the horns in support for Jonas Jerebko??
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #326
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this mcdonalds commercial sounds so dirty

"boy i wanna share my sweet chilli sauce with you"

" your mcnuggets too!?"

"im not sharing my crispy juicy chicken mcnuggets"
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #327
KG5MVP
Banned

KG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

that mcdonalds commercial featuring a black man and woman singing is good
KG5MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #328
lilmagicjohnson

who the phuck are these yappy screeching bitches? they need to stfu
Old 02-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #329
ortonsaw
Great young streetballer

ortonsaw has an OK reputation so far

iight whhos the mvp
blair or jenning or evans?
ortonsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:48 PM   #330
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

i cant see them my laptop has some issues- can you just explain what they did please...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: