Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-15-2010, 12:23 AM   #1
IssaBA
Love me some Craptors

IssaBA has an OK reputation so far
Default 2012 ASG - Toronto

Courtesy of:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_All...r_Game_results

Scroll down to the very bottom.
IssaBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:32 AM   #2
rosonviyavong
Raps, Jazz, and UCONN

rosonviyavong has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2012 ASG - Toronto

Yes Its About Freakin Time
rosonviyavong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:36 AM   #3
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is this for real???? Confirmed?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:57 AM   #4
IssaBA
Love me some Craptors

IssaBA has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Is this for real???? Confirmed?

We all know how reliable wikipedia is.
IssaBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:01 AM   #5
gmoney9
Great young streetballer

gmoney9 has an OK reputation so far

thought Stern was trying to put it in warm weather cities?
gmoney9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:03 AM   #6
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

I will be there.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:03 AM   #7
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Should I call Raptors for a ticket right now?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:47 AM   #8
Plat
I airball my layups

Plat has an OK reputation so far

I dont see it or am I just blind?
Plat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:53 AM   #9
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That ASG will suck royally if The Winter Olympics are any barometer on how well Canada can handle big events.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:56 AM   #10
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ignore it. The page was updated 12 times between 3 lamers editing it from Orlando, Memphis and Toronto.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:59 AM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
That ASG will suck royally if The Winter Olympics are any barometer on how well Canada can handle big events.

what'd they do wrong?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:02 AM   #12
D3vIrGiNiz3r
I hit open layups

D3vIrGiNiz3r has an OK reputation so far

Whitest ASG weekend ever.
D3vIrGiNiz3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:03 AM   #13
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
what'd they do wrong?
Horrible gaffe ridden opening ceremony, and they killed a guy. The ASG is a big destination event, and should only be held in warm weather cities. The furthest it should go is D.C, and in my mind that is pushing it.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:04 AM   #14
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
what'd they do wrong?

Yeah, I would like to know as well.

So far they are doing a spot on job. I have a friend that was a hopeful-turned-training partner, and he says that its much better than Italy's or Salt Lake.

Or are you talking about Georgian, who was the first person to die on Wicker? Like that has anything to do with the event. I'm not Canadian BTW, but I strongly disagree with anyone who says that Canada is doing a poor job with the strictest Olympic budget ever.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:06 AM   #15
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Horrible gaffe ridden opening ceremony, and they killed a guy. The ASG is a big destination event, and should only be held in warm weather cities. The furthest it should go is D.C, and in my mind that is pushing it.

I'm glad you're not picking the destinations. Local climate should not dictate where an ASG is held. Every market deserves its share. The largest market in the US is not a warm weather city, nor are many other large markets.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: