Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-15-2010, 11:36 AM   #1
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board
Default Chris Kaman/Pau Gasol beef?

I know this is old but I didn't see it before:

Quote:
"I don't think Gasol should be in it at all,'' Kaman said when asked if he would be disappointed if Gasol, who starts at power forward for the Lakers, is slid over to be the backup center when West coaches vote for All-Star reserves. "He's only played like 20 games (he played Thursday in his 25th out of 42 Lakers games) this year. I think there should be a number of games you should play. I think you should have to play like 80 percent of the games.

"It shouldn't be 50 percent (of games a player has logged) over a guy who plays 90 percent and who has better numbers. Not just me. Zach Randolph, a power forward, he has better numbers (than Gasol). But he's not on the Lakers.''

“Put Kobe Bryant on my team or LeBron James on my team – that’s nothing against the guys on my team now – but, if we had a superstar, it changes the complexion.”

"I think I'm more deserving than Andrew Bynum,'' Kaman said. "I'd be disappointed if they put Pau Gasol in front of me. If they put Bynum (ahead of me), it would be disappointing but it would be easier to accept.''

Pau Gasol:

Quote:
I've been out a few games, but I think I've been producing at a very high level when I have been playing," Gasol said. "I'm going to continue to do that and it will be up to the coaches."

Quote:
"It wasn't really awkward," Gasol said. "We all make comments sometimes that are not very fortunate. He made some comments after the selections were presented and he was lucky that injuries got him in. So he should be happy and thankful to be here just as much as I am."
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
D-Rose

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chris Kaman/Pau Gasol beef?

Lakers w/ Gasol more wins than Clippers all year.

Only reason West lost was cause there was a damn Clipper on the roster
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Chris Kaman/Pau Gasol beef?

Yeah, clearly Kaman was just hating.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: