Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-18-2013, 10:45 PM   #91
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: scarlett johansson appreciation thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
Clippers and Lakers fan. SMH @ this bandwagoning fagit.
The nice thing is that Ive been getting enough hate for it during the last 7 years on ISH, that now its a widespread known fact that I root for L.A.

Youve been here long enough to have seen my other 2 revolving Clipps/Lakers avys.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:45 PM   #92
BuffaloBill
HillBilly

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Clippers and Lakers fan. SMH @ this bandwagoning fagit.

That's what makes it cool. I never thought I would see an avy with both the Clippers and Lakers.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #93
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
That's what makes it cool. I never thought I would see an avy with both the Clippers and Lakers.
These are previous ones Ive used:

Last edited by ZeN : 03-18-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #94
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
The nice thing is that Ive been getting enough hate for it during the last 7 years on ISH, that now its a widespread known fact that I root for L.A.

Youve been here long enough to have seen my other 2 revolving Clipps/Lakers avys.

No. You were always a Lakers fan it was only until Griffin joined the Clippers that you became a "fan". SMFH
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #95
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
No. You were always a Lakers fan it was only until Griffin joined the Clippers that you became a "fan". SMFH

Go tell Q Rich that.. when I use to frequent the Clippers forum back in 06 and 07 and id be ignore for being a Laker fan

Old 03-19-2013, 02:12 AM   #96
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #97
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

She's a liberal loon of the Clooney type, but otherwise...perfection.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:41 AM   #98
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Old 03-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #99
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Old 03-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #100
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

guys where are her boobs?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #101
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
she had them reduced - sad times
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #102
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Old 03-19-2013, 01:01 PM   #103
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Messi ate them.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:43 AM   #104
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:37 AM   #105
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Sick avy ZeN. probably the best on ISH
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: