Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-04-2006, 09:25 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Big Surprises

There have definately been a couple. I'm just going to share a few from my teams.

Sean May - A big one for me. I've followed him since UNC, and he's always impressed me. Now he's showing what he can do in the NBA. He should be a 13/8 player or better for the entire year. The return of Brezec could hurt him, but I think he'll still put up solid stats. He's certainly performed to start the year.

Lamar Odom - He's probably a top 30 pick, but still, no one thought he'd be this good. Sure Kobe was out, but I think he can continue to put up some of the best numbers of his career. And he's hitting his three's like crazy, and his FT's. Just a great all around guy.

Jarrett Jack - Again, I expected him to be good, but not this good. Sure it's two games in, but 12 points, 8 assists, 3 steals, 3 rebounds, and a three is damn solid for a PG.

Brevin Knight - This one's basically just because of PT. I thought Felton would really eat into his minutes, but it seems like they're playing together a lot. He's putting up solid all around numbers, and the more minutes he gets, the more assists he'll get, and he get a lot of them. Steals too.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:49 PM   #2
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs

Brevin Knight - This one's basically just because of PT. I thought Felton would really eat into his minutes, but it seems like they're playing together a lot. He's putting up solid all around numbers, and the more minutes he gets, the more assists he'll get, and he get a lot of them. Steals too.
I certainly would have Knight higher on my draft list if the Bobcats would start with him at off-guard. Hopefully (because he's not on any of my teams) his time will get eroded away by an emerging Adam Morrison.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: