Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 02-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Nets draft picks= 3.

1st round
Nets projected 1-4
Mavericks projected Early 20's

2nd round
Nets projected 31

How much value could we get back if we traded Dallas and our 2nd rounder. In value I mean draft picks. How far could we move up? Lottery? We have young players to throw in as well.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Nets fan 93 : 02-19-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets draft picks= 3.

turner, wall, and that 3rd guy are the guaranteed studs in this draft. after that the quality drops off a LOT from what i've read.

who did you have in mind? monroe?

side note- dallas was heading towards being a potential lottery pick before getting butler and haywood. bummer for the nets that washington jettisoned so much talent for so little return. hurts our dallas pick and hurts our already small chance of getting lebron.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If we slip to # 4 I like DeMarcus Cousins, Derrick Favors, and al-farouq-aminu.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

im surprised the nets stayed so quiet. I mean i know we made some small moves earlier with Quinn, and Humphries. Waiving Sean Williams (who by the way scored 21 points and 16 rebounds for this Chinese team that he's now with) but i would have liked to get Caron Butler or even Haywood from the Wizards if they were basically giving these guys away.

Draft picks: I only follow a few of em this year: Wall, Turner, Favors, Davis, Cousins, Patterson, Warren, Henry, Monroe, Crawford, Walker, Stephenson, Hamilton, Aminu

With 3 picks, i would choose pick#1 John Wall, pick#25 Greg Monroe and 2nd round pick#1 Aminu

Free Agency i would target Rudy Gay and Stoudemire as the # 1 targets. James, Wade, and Bosh are looking doubtful. Joe Johnson doubtful. Draft Wall, get Rudy Gay, and Stoudemire
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:23 PM   #5
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
im surprised the nets stayed so quiet. I mean i know we made some small moves earlier with Quinn, and Humphries. Waiving Sean Williams (who by the way scored 21 points and 16 rebounds for this Chinese team that he's now with) but i would have liked to get Caron Butler or even Haywood from the Wizards if they were basically giving these guys away.

Draft picks: I only follow a few of em this year: Wall, Turner, Favors, Davis, Cousins, Patterson, Warren, Henry, Monroe, Crawford, Walker, Stephenson, Hamilton, Aminu

With 3 picks, i would choose pick#1 John Wall, pick#25 Greg Monroe and 2nd round pick#1 Aminu

Free Agency i would target Rudy Gay and Stoudemire as the # 1 targets. James, Wade, and Bosh are looking doubtful. Joe Johnson doubtful. Draft Wall, get Rudy Gay, and Stoudemire
Monroe and Aminu are Top 10 picks...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:27 AM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you guys get the number 1 pick and take Wall, the Pacers will give you

Troy Murphy 2011 12mil expirer
Dahntay Jones 3yrs left @ 2.5 mil/yr
Luther Head s+t

for

Devin Harris
Chris Douglas Roberts
Keyon Dooling

You guys get 12+ mil in expiring contracts for '11, but you also get an upgrade with Dahntay to play the 2/3 and actually play some defense.

Would you guys do this deal?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:00 PM   #7
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Luther Head s+t

for

Devin Harris
Chris Douglas Roberts
Keyon Dooling

You guys get 12+ mil in expiring contracts for '11, but you also get an upgrade with Dahntay to play the 2/3 and actually play some defense.

I dont like Troy Murphy at all, you can keep him...You can keep head too. I do however like Dahntay Jones and will swap CDR or Dooling for Jones. Not giving up Harris tho
Old 02-24-2010, 01:34 PM   #8
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the nets should be looking to peak in about 3-5 years. jones, as the one player of value in that trade, is already 29 years old. bzzt.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #9
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Luther Head s+t

for

Devin Harris
Chris Douglas Roberts
Keyon Dooling

If we got wall Im pretty sure we would want to compete and trade Harris for someone who can help
Old 02-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #10
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

Hey would you do this (dont bust my ballz here)

If Nets get John Wall, then we trade

1. Devin Harris
2. Brook Lopez
3. CDR

to the Pacers
for

1. Danny Granger
2. Roy Hibbert
3. Dahntay Jones

Don't want to give up Lopez but Granger and Wall together is crazy. Hibbert is up and coming...
Old 03-02-2010, 02:14 AM   #11
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
Hey would you do this (dont bust my ballz here)

If Nets get John Wall, then we trade

1. Devin Harris
2. Brook Lopez
3. CDR

to the Pacers
for

1. Danny Granger
2. Roy Hibbert
3. Dahntay Jones

Don't want to give up Lopez but Granger and Wall together is crazy. Hibbert is up and coming...

No I would not do that at all.

Also, back to the draft picks. I have an eerie feeling that we will be trading the 2nd first rounder.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: