Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default I don't realize how much technology rules our lives

I saw my son was a little upset and asked him what the problem was. He said, "I want to ask you to play but you're always on the phone or computer and you tell me not to bother you."

It's crazy how we can't cope without our modern day technology. 20 years ago we didn't have these devices ruling our lives and we did just fine. I was a teenager then and remembered how much time I spent outdoors, hanging with my dad, just plain doing things that were active. We're so attached to our devices they are literally an extension of our bodies.

I'm going to make a concious effort to take an hour of each day to turn off the mobile, TV, computer and just have quality family time. I'm sure that the little time off won't affect me, but will greatly leave an impression on my family.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #2
ZeN
Szeth Son Son Vallano

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I don't realize how much technology rules our lives

For once, I am agreeable with your thread.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #3
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's not what literally means.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
Nanners
College superstar

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
That's not what literally means.

he got it right. the guy is literally attached to his phone.

Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
REACTION
HYRYSICPT?

REACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation here

So true.

REACTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #6
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners

Old 05-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #7
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDaHeezy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners

Seriously this is not far from the truth. The amount I work through my phone, it's always on me
And I do mean literally. We say it as an expression, but in a sense alot of us are attached to our mobile devices or laptops.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #8
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you're as much of a dumbass in real life as you are on here your family doesn't want your attention.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:19 PM   #9
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
If you're as much of a dumbass in real life as you are on here your family doesn't want your attention.
harsh. he's a father - a crappy one at that - but a father nonetheless.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #10
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
harsh. he's a father - a crappy one at that - but a father nonetheless.

I'm a father too btw.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #11
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #12
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Old 05-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #13
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DaHeezy is a cheap rip off of Randy Marsh.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #14
DMV2
Mr. No Days Off

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Doesn't take much to be a father. It takes a real man to be dad, however.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #15
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Deep Thoughts by DaHeezy.

Man I feel bad for his kids.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: