Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-14-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Show your Movember facial hair.

Hey fellas, it's 2 weeks in. That's plenty of time to have something growing on our faces.
For a brown guy, I'm not that hairy Show your moustaches/beards
Quote:

Last edited by imdaman99 : 11-14-2014 at 05:35 PM.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:36 PM   #2
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Show your Movember facial hair.

Knew you were a brown bastard

I'd shave the 'stache off myself and just let the rest grow out.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:37 PM   #3
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So jealous of Muslims and their thick sexy ass facial hair
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:38 PM   #4
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Knew you were a brown bastard

I'd shave the 'stache off myself and just let the rest grow out.
I've never made it a secret.

I can never do that, that's what the wahabi dudes do it and I despise that look.

Post your beards bro
Old 11-14-2014, 05:39 PM   #5
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

sweggeh has a bad reputationsweggeh has a bad reputationsweggeh has a bad reputationsweggeh has a bad reputation

Lookin damn good bro. I cant grow anything really, just a bit of a goatee but it wont grow out any further.
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:40 PM   #6
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Let's see dem patchy uneven facial hairs man *squint*
Old 11-14-2014, 05:42 PM   #7
SugarHill
endtroducing infamous

SugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Just convert and watch your beard come in like clockwork
SugarHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:05 PM   #8
oarabbus
NBA rookie of the year

oarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarHill

oarabbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:08 PM   #9
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Let's see dem patchy uneven facial hairs man *squint*
I shave through November

Not trying to give up gettin laid for a month
Old 11-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #10
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarHill

It only works if you truly believe it

And I don't believe in that magic

Also clockwork was a dumb word to use. My facial hair comes in every day it's just thin and shitty
Old 11-14-2014, 06:27 PM   #11
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
I shave through November

Not trying to give up gettin laid for a month
You sayin us bearded folks ain't gettin laid???

Is everyone ashamed of their beard? No pics other than mine
Old 11-14-2014, 06:32 PM   #12
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
You sayin us bearded folks ain't gettin laid???

Is everyone ashamed of their beard? No pics other than mine

I'm talkin about my shitty facial hair

Not gonna get laid with it
Old 11-14-2014, 08:15 PM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this is from last year i think

this year i haven't bothered to shave off my shag... though its getting long enough that i probably will soon. and the mustache definitely isn't two weeks old. but maybe i can say that and for some reason it will impress people.

oh wow those are really big. goddamnit.

Last edited by RidonKs : 11-14-2014 at 08:20 PM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 12:52 AM   #14
NZStreetBaller
Local High School Star

NZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputation

OP looks like Tim Duncans son
NZStreetBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 03:20 AM   #15
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Ridonks, for some reason I think you look better with a moustache. Like Tom Selleck-lite. How's the facial hair this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
OP looks like Tim Duncans son
Pics of his son? As long as I don't look like Tim Duncan himself
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: