Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-23-2015, 12:02 AM   #1
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Cocaine can't be made in the United States...

...kickin facts like this our government hates
street thugs sell drugs but who sells drugs to them?
try the CIA my friend
or the FBI
or even BUSH
somebody's gettin rich, damn sure ain't us
we just killin ourselves while others laugh
look at the streets, its a cocaine blood bath
we gotta realize dope is pure death
messin with drugs, you're breathin your last breath.

Legalize and the violence stops.

Word!
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 04:10 AM   #2
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Cocaine can't be made in the United States...

Drugs should be legalized and regulated. Do whatever you want just have it be known what you are on.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 04:11 AM   #3
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I wonder what evil-e is doing these days?
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 04:13 AM   #4
BasedTom
Hassan Fightside

BasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you don't know that, friend
BasedTom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:25 AM   #5
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

The drug war makes a lot of people a lot of money, yet despite those in charge being aware of its abject failure, nothing will be done about it. Perhaps weed alone will treated as a an exception and legalised to placate stupid hippies and ignorant youngsters who just wanna get high.

This kind of pathetic token gesture is fatuous, because, due to the childish propaganda often spread about cannabis, many will now use because it's legal, and think there no potential dangers in doing so. So instead, more police resources will be focused on persecuting a smaller minority (and harder up part) of the population, just for that very reason: because they are a smaller and completely unrepresented part of the population, it is easy to persecute them, and get a 'caring' society on side.

It's not like any bud you buy on the street is gonna be dangerous anyway, but the heroin or coke you get could well be fatal. Focus on the former doe! Those are the ones we need to liberate: potheads! But potheads are already the least likely to work! It would be far easier to hold a good job with a heroin addiction, than if you're a chronic user of cannabis (heard through my Aunt recently that someone she'd worked with, a very successful and work-driven type, had recently od'd (died) from heroin). None of his colleagues had the faintest clue until the news of his death, that he'd been working for over 20 years with this addiction. I can't see a stoner doing the same tbh; in fact, i find it hard to imagine anyone who smokes weed every day would make it to be a very successful legal executive, who deals with huge contracts in the city (London).

Another productive and useful member of society killed by the USA's international war against evil old opiates (while treating their patients with them on an unprecedented scale, not seen anywhere else in the world ).

Go USA
Dresta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 09:52 AM   #6
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This One's for Me - Ice T
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 10:32 AM   #7
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
The drug war makes a lot of people a lot of money, yet despite those in charge being aware of its abject failure, nothing will be done about it. Perhaps weed alone will treated as a an exception and legalised to placate stupid hippies and ignorant youngsters who just wanna get high.

This kind of pathetic token gesture is fatuous, because, due to the childish propaganda often spread about cannabis, many will now use because it's legal, and think there no potential dangers in doing so. So instead, more police resources will be focused on persecuting a smaller minority (and harder up part) of the population, just for that very reason: because they are a smaller and completely unrepresented part of the population, it is easy to persecute them, and get a 'caring' society on side.

It's not like any bud you buy on the street is gonna be dangerous anyway, but the heroin or coke you get could well be fatal. Focus on the former doe! Those are the ones we need to liberate: potheads! But potheads are already the least likely to work! It would be far easier to hold a good job with a heroin addiction, than if you're a chronic user of cannabis (heard through my Aunt recently that someone she'd worked with, a very successful and work-driven type, had recently od'd (died) from heroin). None of his colleagues had the faintest clue until the news of his death, that he'd been working for over 20 years with this addiction. I can't see a stoner doing the same tbh; in fact, i find it hard to imagine anyone who smokes weed every day would make it to be a very successful legal executive, who deals with huge contracts in the city (London).

Another productive and useful member of society killed by the USA's international war against evil old opiates (while treating their patients with them on an unprecedented scale, not seen anywhere else in the world ).

Go USA

YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:02 AM   #8
nathanjizzle
exasperating is life

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotServed

I did, this idiot actually used a "successful legal executive" as a general perception for cocaine addicts. Then used the stereotype of teenager potheads to claim every marijuana user is a lazy bum. Richard Branson is a pothead . This idiot has no real knowledge of any sort of drug culture, nor any reality what so ever. Hes so far up his ass with his philosophical and political ideas that hes come full circle to becoming retarded and ignorant.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:29 PM   #9
KyrieTheFuture
NBA lottery pick

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Dresta, length does not equal substance. Your posts are getting more and more useless with each passing day.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:25 PM   #10
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Dresta, length does not equal substance. Your posts are getting more and more useless with each passing day.
What exactly is your point?

It is just far easier to function in everyday situations on opiates than it is on weed. That's pretty much factual: cannabis causes more visual and cognitive impairment than morphine does. I know two people with prestigious jobs (scientific/medical) who function very well with opiate addictions; i can't say the same for guys who always smoke weed - they're almost always losers.

If you've got nothing useful to add to what i've posted then i suggest you pack it in. Oh, and what substance do you post exactly? All I see is you vainly passing judgment on other posters, with maybe a snarky remark here or there.
Dresta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:38 PM   #11
Rondooooooooooo
\_(ツ)_/

Rondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
...kickin facts like this our government hates
street thugs sell drugs but who sells drugs to them?
try the CIA my friend
or the FBI
or even BUSH
somebody's gettin rich, damn sure ain't us
we just killin ourselves while others laugh
look at the streets, its a cocaine blood bath
we gotta realize dope is pure death
messin with drugs, you're breathin your last breath.

Legalize and the violence stops.

Word!

So bush went from president straight to drug lord kingpin? Seems legit.
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 06:31 PM   #12
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

opiates are extremely addictive, ~20k americans die from overdosing on prescription opiates each year... when was the last time someone died from a marijuana overdose? opiate withdrawal is like going through hell, marijuana withdrawal does not even exist.

these drugs are not in the same ballpark, cannabis is pretty much harmless and opiates are not.

Last edited by Nanners : 02-23-2015 at 06:40 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:45 PM   #13
KyrieTheFuture
NBA lottery pick

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
What exactly is your point?

It is just far easier to function in everyday situations on opiates than it is on weed. That's pretty much factual: cannabis causes more visual and cognitive impairment than morphine does. I know two people with prestigious jobs (scientific/medical) who function very well with opiate addictions; i can't say the same for guys who always smoke weed - they're almost always losers.

If you've got nothing useful to add to what i've posted then i suggest you pack it in. Oh, and what substance do you post exactly? All I see is you vainly passing judgment on other posters, with maybe a snarky remark here or there.
Oh because you know successful people who do opiates, opiate addictions are no big deal. No one one has that addiction is a complete sack of shit who does nothing all day. And because you don't know anyone who smokes and is successful, all pot heads must be lazy. I'm not shocked no one who smokes weed hangs out with you, you would be the biggest ****ing buzzkill of all time if I was high and hanging with you.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:08 AM   #14
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone has not been impressing people

CIA man. F*cking A man.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:40 AM   #15
Budadiiii
GOLDEN BOY

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Oh because you know successful people who do opiates, opiate addictions are no big deal. No one one has that addiction is a complete sack of shit who does nothing all day. And because you don't know anyone who smokes and is successful, all pot heads must be lazy. I'm not shocked no one who smokes weed hangs out with you, you would be the biggest ****ing buzzkill of all time if I was high and hanging with you.
You need to lay off the pot.

I swear to God you ****ing pot heads will defend your lifestyle no matter how much of a detriment it is to your life.

I remember you made a post where you said that you were fine with having no social life because you just smoke a bowl and forget about it. That's exactly the type of mentality potheads have. They don't give a shit about responsibility or actually contributing to society. You'll continue to leech off other peoples hard work and smoke your life away. It's just sad.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: