Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2010, 06:43 PM   #1501
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

lol am i the youngest here?
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:54 PM   #1502
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know, but apparently young kids these days can't help taking pics at themselves shirtless in the mirror (see CavsLebronMo)...
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:59 PM   #1503
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
I don't know, but apparently young kids these days can't help taking pics at themselves shirtless in the mirror (see CavsLebronMo)...

Lol how old are you? I'm sure you would to for the ladies :X
Old 07-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #1504
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz

lol am i the youngest here?

Grow some chest hair young fella. I got 17. 18 If you count the one near my stomach.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #1505
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Grow some chest hair young fella. I got 17. 18 If you count the one near my stomach.

lols get outta here bro thats the worst -_-". growing more chest i agree im working on it though.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:55 PM   #1506
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the guy that you guys thought looked like Popeye Jones from my winter league started up a team for the summer league and brought me with. Thought I'd try to match pose from last season:

picture taken after a game hence the red face. we didn't have any subs and had a brutal game against an athletic team. We're 1-1, we won the first game in double OT, I had a 3pt shot that would have won it at the end of regulation but missed, I fouled out in OT. Got obliterated the second game. Nobody shot well, we had an embarassing amount of turnovers and fatigue was a big issue. The other white kid pictured has been absurd, he had 42 points the first game and 36 the second. He carries the scoring load, we need to give him better support.

I'm playing pretty shitty so far. Can't buy a basket, had a couple turnovers last game, had rebounds taken out of my hands, gotten blown by on D a couple times. I still do a job but I'm not proud of my play thusfar. We play far and away the best team in the league next week, defending champs, couple former team mates of mine, just going to try to get myself on track and hopefully keep it close.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:09 AM   #1507
HighFlyer23
National High School Star

HighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246

mine is from the wachovia center parking lot though. did you get any pics in front of the Spectrum or Linc?

those 2 look like the n!ggas i went to HS with
HighFlyer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #1508
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Getting my Rat Pack on at the Zebra Room, Lenox Lounge in Harlem, on the set of 'White Collar':

Quote:
Billy Dee Williams joins 'White Collar'

Billy Dee Williams has signed up for a guest role in White Collar.

Fancast reports that the actor will appear in an upcoming episode of the show as Ford, an old friend of June's late husband Byron.

The character reportedly arrives at June's house after being released from prison, causing Neal (Matt Bomer) to suspect that he is planning to carry out a con trick.

Williams, who played Lando in two Star Wars movies, is filming his episode this week.

White Collar continues on Tuesdays at 9/8c on USA.

http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/news/...te-collar.html

I play Byron in flashbacks/photo stills.

^Me with the guy playing the young Billy Dee. Dude had the voice down pat. There was a bunch of other shots I couldn't get my hands on, but they should be in the episode, don't know when it airs.

And the AD told me at my fitting that the real Billy Dee- Lando Calrissian, Mr. Colt 45 himself- would be on set at the same time I was, but I didn't get to meet him because I was in Harlem when he was at the sound stage/studio
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #1509
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^ That's cool as hell
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #1510
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

Lamar has a dude that reminds me of Popeye Jones on his team. Awesome.

Anyway here I am, in a hallway while heading up to a dentist appt.

Good times

oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #1511
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Lamar has a dude that reminds me of Popeye Jones on his team. Awesome.

Anyway here I am, in a hallway while heading up to a dentist appt.

Good times

shit dude, you look a lot like the guy in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4hn1MjVrzc
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #1512
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
shit dude, you look a lot like the guy in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4hn1MjVrzc

their faces
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:03 PM   #1513
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Getting my Rat Pack on at the Zebra Room, Lenox Lounge in Harlem, on the set of 'White Collar':

^Me with the guy playing the young Billy Dee. Dude had the voice down pat. There was a bunch of other shots I couldn't get my hands on, but they should be in the episode, don't know when it airs.

And the AD told me at my fitting that the real Billy Dee- Lando Calrissian, Mr. Colt 45 himself- would be on set at the same time I was, but I didn't get to meet him because I was in Harlem when he was at the sound stage/studio

That's awesome. I actually watch White Collar normally so I'll keep an eye out for you in that episode.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #1514
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
That's awesome. I actually watch White Collar normally so I'll keep an eye out for you in that episode.
What is "White Collar"? Either way, that's pretty cool. Didn't realize you were an actor. Where is it filmed? LA?

Posted this in hateraid's thread:

johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #1515
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59

damn dondadda all this time i thought you were white or latino
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: