Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-03-2011, 10:01 PM   #2266
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGARAS
what else is new? meticode is a beta ******* that white knights his whale of a wife and has no balls to make decisions around his household.

a bunch of 30 year old men talking about hairlines.

sigh. glad i only visit once in a blue moon. this place sucks.
My wife would probably agree with you. No go back to your rock with your gimmick. ;)
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #2267
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Someone asked Meticode to post a pic of his wife... not like he just came out the blue with it. So many haters man.

Maybe if you guys could step your game up a little more you wouldn't be so butt hurt. Sad really, it's not like she's mind-blowing (no offense Meticode). You guys getting all worked up over that? LOL.

Dude, people here get jealous easy. I posted a pic of 3 girls. Two of which I had a three way with and some idiot b!tched at me cause these threads are supposed to be pics of ourselves only.......gay or pathetic? I say both.

The poster is black btw and I think he was pissed cause one of the girls was a hot mulatto and he couldn't understand why she was having a three way with me. lol
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #2268
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
She's a decent piece man. Don't listen to these hate fiends.
I don't care if people think she's beautiful or a decent piece. She's my wife. She's the second most important person in my life behind my daughter. If you or anyone else thinks she's pretty, or ugly, or beautiful. Great, I'm so splendid you have an opinion and have the ability to conjure up the ability to make one so fitting based on your personality. But she fits me, my personality, I like what she is, and she makes my dick hard.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #2269
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I don't care if people think she's beautiful or a decent piece. She's my wife. She's the second most important person in my life behind my daughter. If you or anyone else thinks she's pretty, or ugly, or beautiful. Great, I'm so splendid you have an opinion and have the ability to conjure up the ability to make one so fitting based on your personality. But she fits me, my personality, I like what she is, and she makes my dick hard.

So she did mine too, man.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:07 PM   #2270
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
So she did mine too, man.
It's funny you say that because I thought about adding on the end...

"The only difference is she actually sucks my dick and not yours."
Old 01-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #2271
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
It's funny you say that because I thought about adding on the end...

"The only difference is she actually sucks my dick and not yours."

Swap e-mails?
Old 01-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #2272
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Swap e-mails?
No thanks. We get enough spam.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #2273
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Dude, people here get jealous easy. I posted a pic of 3 girls. Two of which I had a three way with and some idiot b!tched at me cause these threads are supposed to be pics of ourselves only.......gay or pathetic? I say both.

The poster is black btw and I think he was pissed cause one of the girls was a hot mulatto and he couldn't understand why she was having a three way with me. lol

No doubt. Most the dudes that say shit don't even post a pic of themselves or it's an alt account. That's sure-fire hater traits. Like Go Getter, I'm sure you'll never see his fat ass post a pic of himself. Bank on that. Yet, he got jokes for other posters here who post pics.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #2274
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
No thanks. We get enough spam.

But does she get enough sperm?
Old 01-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #2275
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
No doubt. Most the dudes that say shit don't even post a pic of themselves or it's an alt account. That's sure-fire hater traits. Like Go Getter, I'm sure you'll never see his fat ass post a pic of himself. Bank on that. Yet, he got jokes for other posters here who post pics.
I still don't know who Go Getter is. Wait, you just proved your point.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #2276
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Dude, she has my balls. Should could sip sperm cocktails from that.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #2277
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I still don't know who Go Getter is. Wait, you just proved your point.

The only way anyone will know who he is will be accredited to a beef with me. Another one bites the dust and comes to life at ISH thanks to LOJ.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #2278
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
Dude, she has my balls. Should could sip sperm cocktails from that.

Lucky girl.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #2279
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

c'mon
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #2280
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
c'mon

No, you cumm on.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: