Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-02-2010, 09:05 AM   #226
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Nah, you my gurl. I slay Irishmen for fun.

You couldn't slay your way out of a wet paper bag gurl.
Juggernaut_V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:08 AM   #227
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut_V2.0
You couldn't slay your way out of a wet paper bag gurl.

haha...

people keep asking me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E402sQIzojo
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:09 AM   #228
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh

You lettin the hair grow out Josh?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #229
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board

AGH! What is it?? I'm in work and can't see it. YouTube is blocked.
Juggernaut_V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #230
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who's that girl -eurythmics
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:13 AM   #231
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
You lettin the hair grow out Josh?

I've been keeping it marine cut lately. This pic was maybe 3 months ago? Taken without my permission.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #232
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quata
blurgh, plow wanted me to post one of me as well so:
didn't really know if friends would want there faces on some strange bball website hence the boxes.

cutey? i think so
is that a croquet field in the background or what?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #233
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Yes, this is what I look like...

I could have sworn you said you were black.
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #234
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
I could have sworn you said you were black.
maybe he is and he's just camouflaged in the background.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #235
Quata
TheBogeyOne

Quata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
is that a croquet field in the background or what?
Haha nah, its a lawn bowls place.
In australia barefoot bowls has become a pretty big social thing. Pretty much you get a big group of mates on a sunny brisbane arvo, get shitfaced cause beers, etc are wayyyyy cheaper than any pubs and then reap havoc bowling shit like a lunatic.
Usually involves alot of drunken people falling over and making fools out of themselves- very sloppy, very fun. Noone actually goes because they enjoy the sport of lawn bowls
Quata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #236
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Haha nah, its a lawn bowls place.
In australia barefoot bowls has become a pretty big social thing. Pretty much you get a big group of mates on a sunny brisbane arvo, get shitfaced cause beers, etc are wayyyyy cheaper than any pubs and then reap havoc bowling shit like a lunatic.
Usually involves alot of drunken people falling over and making fools out of themselves- very sloppy, very fun. Noone actually goes because they enjoy the sport of lawn bowls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydf2__jDhvc lawn bowling vid. most of the ones i found have old people in them. ever have any oldtimers kick your ass at lawn bowling?
Old 03-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #237
Quata
TheBogeyOne

Quata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydf2__jDhvc lawn bowling vid. most of the ones i found have old people in them. ever have any oldtimers kick your ass at lawn bowling?
Haha yeah dude, its an old person sport, i'm sure they could all school me. Just alot of bowls clubs were going out of business, as you can imagine it doesn't generate a huge inflow of cash- so yeh some guy came up with the concept of barefoot bowls and so most sat/sun arvos its groups of younger people, bringing in money by drinking excessively (a national pastime). Not sure if the old timers approve of us defiling their sport, but oh well they need us to keep their clubs afloat.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #238
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Haha yeah dude, its an old person sport, i'm sure they could all school me. Just alot of bowls clubs were going out of business, as you can imagine it doesn't generate a huge inflow of cash- so yeh some guy came up with the concept of barefoot bowls and so most sat/sun arvos its groups of younger people, bringing in money by drinking excessively (a national pastime). Not sure if the old timers approve of us defiling their sport, but oh well they need us to keep their clubs afloat.
geezus. i'm not walking anywhere in australia barefoot. all that crazy venomous critters u got running around.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #239
Quata
TheBogeyOne

Quote:
geezus. i'm not walking anywhere in australia barefoot. all that crazy venomous critters u got running around.
are you for real? please tell me you are joking
Old 03-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #240
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why did I think Quata was a beaner from SoCal? I was way off.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: