Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-31-2011, 11:46 AM   #3301
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin

Damn....gotta love hot friends.
If you put the girl on the left head on the girl in the middle.....nice.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:49 AM   #3302
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
this isn't hick town texas idiot, gtfo we dont discriminate in Cali unless it's in favor of Asians

Lots of racist people in California my friend.

Black people make up 3.9% of UCLA and 3.0% at Texas A&M. Texas A&M is so racist dude.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:49 AM   #3303
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
No shirt. Dunno who took that. We were partying with dimes all week. It was in Miami. 4 lofts. All just combined pre and after parties. Lasted till the sun rose.

Twice that week we went to the beach from parties rather than go to bed cause it was already light out and ended up passing out one time....have a nice burn. lol

Never done so many illegal things in my life.

Damn....gotta love hot friends.

Ultra-fest?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:07 PM   #3304
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
If you put the girl on the left head on the girl in the middle.....nice.

Ya, the girl on the left has a flawless face. I'd show you pics without glasses on, but I don't like creeping. lol She actually has a very nice small body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Ultra-fest?

During Ultra week, but this is from the Pete Tong Pool Party from last Friday.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:56 PM   #3305
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer
pretty sure i saw poorlilrich on campus today. was going to say hi but wtf was i going to say? hi poorlilrich i post on ish? anyways were you wearing a black cardigan and cargo shorts?

sincerely,
your stalker

I'd punch you in the nose if you approached me like that. Weirdo, probably trailed him to sniff his scent.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:58 PM   #3306
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'd punch you in the nose if you approached me like that. Weirdo, probably trailed him to sniff his scent.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:10 PM   #3307
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
wait, is this beer?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DSTZbS6LvA
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:31 PM   #3308
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Nah...just fucking with PLR. Yall still do chatzy?
yeuh
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #3309
beer
UCLA alumnus

beer is considered somewhat coolbeer is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

my next question was actually what cologne he wore, guy smelled delicious.
beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:02 PM   #3310
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: drukarnia cennik

Quote:
Originally Posted by assilerfine
Heloo

druk ulotek reklamowych

It is my first time on this forum, and i would like to say hi to all people here. Check my mini site below, and say something to me what you thinking about it :)

kalendarze druk

wizytówki online

wizytówki

Katalog Stron www

you spelled "hello" wrong
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:04 PM   #3311
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: wizytowki

you still didn't fix it. i showed you the right way to spell it and you still got it wrong. try again friend.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:05 PM   #3312
Javat_90
Banned

Javat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputation

^^it seems hes not really getting your message B-Low

Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:07 PM   #3313
B-Low
The Love B-Low

i notice that. i'll give him several more chances because based on his website URL's english isn't his first language. They're all jibberish.

but after several more times i'll probably lose my temper. Hello is a word i like to see spelled correctly
Old 03-31-2011, 05:12 PM   #3314
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
i notice that. i'll give him several more chances because based on his website URL's english isn't his first language. They're all jibberish.

but after several more times i'll probably lose my temper. Hello is a word i like to see spelled correctly
he probably just infected you with mal ware
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:14 PM   #3315
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
he probably just infected you with mal ware

well geez last time i try to help a f*ckin foreigner learn our beautiful ass language
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: