Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-31-2011, 02:58 PM   #3301
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'd punch you in the nose if you approached me like that. Weirdo, probably trailed him to sniff his scent.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:10 PM   #3302
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'd punch you in the nose if you approached me like that. Weirdo, probably trailed him to sniff his scent.
wait, is this beer?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DSTZbS6LvA
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:31 PM   #3303
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Nah...just fucking with PLR. Yall still do chatzy?
yeuh
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #3304
beer
UCLA alumnus

beer is considered somewhat coolbeer is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

my next question was actually what cologne he wore, guy smelled delicious.
beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:02 PM   #3305
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: drukarnia cennik

Quote:
Originally Posted by assilerfine
Heloo

druk ulotek reklamowych

It is my first time on this forum, and i would like to say hi to all people here. Check my mini site below, and say something to me what you thinking about it :)

kalendarze druk

wizytówki online

wizytówki

Katalog Stron www

you spelled "hello" wrong
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #3306
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: wizytowki

you still didn't fix it. i showed you the right way to spell it and you still got it wrong. try again friend.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:05 PM   #3307
Javat_90
Banned

Javat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputation

^^it seems hes not really getting your message B-Low

Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:07 PM   #3308
B-Low
The Love B-Low

i notice that. i'll give him several more chances because based on his website URL's english isn't his first language. They're all jibberish.

but after several more times i'll probably lose my temper. Hello is a word i like to see spelled correctly
Old 03-31-2011, 06:12 PM   #3309
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
i notice that. i'll give him several more chances because based on his website URL's english isn't his first language. They're all jibberish.

but after several more times i'll probably lose my temper. Hello is a word i like to see spelled correctly
he probably just infected you with mal ware
Old 03-31-2011, 06:14 PM   #3310
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
he probably just infected you with mal ware

well geez last time i try to help a f*ckin foreigner learn our beautiful ass language
Old 03-31-2011, 06:39 PM   #3311
CelticBaller
You mad?

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How to install windows 7 before finishing the installation of windows xp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephGF
I am using only thing remaining Office Pro 2010 32bit and I am considering getting Windows 7. I have been shopping online and I have found Office Standard 2010 Serial Key and Windows 7 Upgrade. When I think of an upgrade, I think of it as something to improve Office 2010 I already have. Is this the case with Windows 7 Home Premium Serial? Is it an improvement on Windows 7? If so, why hasn't the upgrade been integrated with the Windows 7 software?
go vista
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:01 PM   #3312
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My other passion besides basketball

LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:12 PM   #3313
rezznor
Nosetradamus

spam bots are out of control
Old 03-31-2011, 07:20 PM   #3314
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
My other passion besides basketball

That thing could peck your eyes out
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:24 PM   #3315
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That thing could peck your eyes out
which one?

actually very cool... i was allowed to hold a red tailed hawk once.. even with the gloved hand it was crazy the grip you could feel of it's talons
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: